Toribash
Original Post
adjust points for DM

how much and where?

consider double dms
consider encouraging people to go for the hardest dm
consider that pulling off hardest dm should score more than 2-3 simple/moderate dms

i have no clue about tk, so i'm asking people who may probably play it.
if possible, try to suggest core system which may be "standard" for all tk/kb mods group, not just tk, to make it easlier for people to adapt. (one unified system is better that thousand dispersed)

suggested fixes:
+0 wrist
+3 abs, lumbar
Last edited by snake; Jan 22, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
more points for knees = less snapkicks
in my opinion wrists dm should be off/increased because this is very fragile joint
chest/lumbar/abs dms shouldn't have that many points on them, it's common for them to happen without much effort because two bodies connected by a grab have enough momentum to break one of these joints "randomly"
oh yeah
This is usually what I go for, but good job on this.

If more people actually played like this, it would make the mod a lot better imo
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
No 0 multipliers, everything can be tactically dm'd
Need scaling down perhaps, 9x is some big points, maybe 5x
Stuff like knees and elbows are good for blocking so damage multipliers are kinda weird, personally would leave them at 1
only things I would change are:
head 5x
chest 3x
abs, glutes and lumbar 2x
maybe shoulders and hips 2x, 1.5 would-be better if it's even possible otherwise meh
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
no damage multipliers at all. NO DAMAGE COUNTING.

just dms count.

like you hit guy quite strong in the chest - 0 score. why? no dm. got a kick to arm and dm'd it - got 2 points

to get ghasp on idea and mechanics, try to play stabjutsu_esport (same as wushu score points layout, but rather simple to get into for people unfamiliar with wushu)
Last edited by snake; Jan 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
Unfortunately only counting dms is sort of lame to me, what about hard head hits? A straight up punch to the face is awesome.
-----
By this system, you could pound tori's face in so bad the wrist dms, and lose a point. Wut?
Last edited by rcarey; Jan 16, 2014 at 07:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeaaaahhhh, kinda agree
I wouldn't really play something where only dms count, takes out too many of the finer aspects of Taekkyon
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.