Toribash
Original Post
More Quick Aikido Servers?
i dont know if anyone else is finding this a problem but all the Quick aikido servers are always full. if we could have like 1 or 2 more that would be great if possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i dont support that because we already got 4/5 rooms which are too fast Qi this will make the QI even easier and if you really wana play quickakido just make ur own server and change the game rules
i support 5-6 qa rooms
would be cool to create private qa room with qa name (qa9 an example) and it was placed near official qa rooms in the server list
There reason there are so few right now, is because qa 2-3 have disappeared. Honestly I can't tell you what happened to them but I can only assume that today's server update will fix the issue. As of now, there is a decent amount of qa rooms, and if you really wanted to you can create your own private qa room. The only thing you would have to do is change the reactiontime.
A hasbeen like the rest
I mean it would be cool since there are only so few players allowed but nah. The reasons above state how to fix it or you can just have fun and play other mods and branch yourself out there more.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
P.S qa2 and qa3 still broken fix em danny
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
P.S qa2 and qa3 still broken fix em danny

Really am working on it. Once I find out the real problems, I will tell you guys. In the meantime I will consider putting up another room. If I do in fact put one up, it will not be until Thursday seeing as I have no time.
A hasbeen like the rest