Toribash
Original Post
When you ping you get your tc back
When you place a bet and ping, you should get your tc back.

People who say you can just fping, that is illegal anyways so you really cant fping yourself
Don't Be Racist
It's illegal yes, but you can't really tell a force ping from a regular ping.

but even though it's illegal, it's still hard to prove it was forced. If this was added, more people would try and force pinging every time they are about to lose tc.

Not supported.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
In a duel you'll notice that a person will be about to lose when they ping. Of course more people will say (Including me) That its a good tc sink.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This would create an incentive for people to force ping. I can't say I support this idea. I know that pinging when not intentional is a bitch, but there is no was to have the game differentiate between a force ping and an actual ping. Implementing something like this could potentially create more problems.
A hasbeen like the rest
I dont even know how to force ping ... But anyways how about for the people that arnt playing and they bet and ping?
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
I dont even know how to force ping ... But anyways how about for the people that arnt playing and they bet and ping?

same thing
bet on a person and they're going to lose?
fping
If fpinging is such a problem, why dont people do it during duels and shit. I see where you are coming from Dannyrug but implementing this will not increase the number of people who fping.

The reason I say this is because for example, I bet 100,000 on someone, they are about to lose, I can fping the opponent and I get your tc back. Now why cant the same thing happen if you ping
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
If fpinging is such a problem, why dont people do it during duels and shit. I see where you are coming from Dannyrug but implementing this will not increase the number of people who fping.

The reason I say this is because for example, I bet 100,000 on someone, they are about to lose, I can fping the opponent and I get your tc back. Now why cant the same thing happen if you ping

When people duel, they usually do /duel start [amount] (I think that's the command), and pings count as a loss.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post

You can't "fping an opponent". You can unplug your data cable and make yourself ping.

Force pinging during duels is not a problem because (as it has already been said here) it doesn't give your money back but counts the game as lost. You can think of the system working exactly the same for bets: you bet, then ping and lose your TC. Yes, it may sometimes lead to people losing their TC when their internet connection goes mad but changing the system to return the TC to the pinged side would create way more problems.