Toribash
Original Post
Burn Notice
"The title refers to the burn notices issued by intelligence agencies to discredit or announce the dismissal of agents or sources who are considered to have become unreliable. When a spy is burned, they are wiped off the "grid." They have no prior work history, no money; basically no identity. In some cases, the burned spy is actually killed. The television series is a first-person narrative (including frequent stream of consciousness voice-overs providing nuggets of exposition) from the viewpoint of covert-operations agent Michael Westen, played by Jeffrey Donovan." -Wikipedia

The show is amazing, I was a bit skeptical when it first aired but it's really a great show. Probably the only show I follow story-wise.
Epic show. I was meaning to make a thread about it here, but I forgot. :x

Also, the finale of this season was epic.
Yeah I really started to like Victor at the end, hoping he plays a big role next season.
Yeah, Victor seems alright, but for some reason I always think he's gonna turn on Michael on some crazy important scene.
I watched a show episodes and then I couldn't stand the awful fight scenes. You could see the punches missing by about a foot, while the smack noise came out.

It stood out far too much, I stopped watching then. I can't tolerate that.
infamous
Sorry you're more focused on the thirty seconds of fighting, rather than the story line and the characters.

Let me rephrase that, sorry you're an ass.
Sorry, but it was hideous and stood out like a sore thumb. I like shows I watch to appear finished, and not sloppily filmed.
infamous
-cough- theres usually only 1 remotely large fightscene that involves hand to hand combat per show -cough-

>.>
Hey guys, lets all troll the thread without legitimate reasons! Yeah that sounds fun! Lemme start! "this show sux, iv nebar seen it"

>.>

If your gonna say you don't like it, atleast give a legitimate reason.

Also, why was this moved to discussion? So more trolls can come?