Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Why each time i fight in aikido my booster won't work help me
Why each time i fight in aikido my booster won't work. for exsample i join quick aikido and i obviously beat players who arent really good like 8th streak and 9th win i't wont work. I get mad cause i like fighting in aikido and apparently after beating players in aikido and winning 1000tc i get nothing. I pay for a booster worth 100$ and i win nothing there is something wrong with toribash system. I read each term that the admin Cheshyre gave me. Really why can't i earn anything once i go to the aikido room beating players that aren't that good for 10 rounds . I wan't a admin test my skills out in aikido and really watch me in aikido. All i do each day go to aikido and betting servers. i am not the typical person who wins and get nothing after a beating a player i am not satisfied. i'm angry cause literary this happens a lot after i buy booster from in toribash. Beating players 10 streak and not winning anything is terrible. Basicly most of the players i fight are not even close to my skill and understanding the fact i earn nothing is a disappointment. i dedicate my time playing quick aikido and learning from players move after another. Also i make betting servers can't make events anymore cause Cheshyre said is not good for toribash community . At this moment i'm disencourage about toribash. I fight aikido and get nothing. My rank is good and really earn nothing from my booster i have been warn in the pass about farming tc and really i am not joining judo cause noobs in judo basicly fight and fall back and clearly i win for that dumb action of a noob. I stop playing judo i also stop doing fun mods cause is not amazing for me. i'm a competitive person who plays aikido and like to be playing anything that is aikido like Aikido big dojo. i shake rattle and roll toribash trying fight another player in aikido and win nothing. I only ask to fix my account cause this is annoying yesterday i made betting server and won a lot of tc 110k and lost it cause i wen't all in took the risk. I wan't aikido to be fix for me i am not farming and i know the farming rules. i got banned 2 times for a farming reason and litterlly i learn my leason completely. Now if i get banned. I hate to say this but there is nomore for me supporting toribash and buying boosters to make my 1bio cool looking playing aikido each day and abd with players also trying to duel with players abd i am not a mushu player i am not a judo player i am the aikido player i get my rank from aikido. Please fix my problem about booster also watch my history on aikido cause all i do is aikido the majority of my game wins are aikido. Yes i am obsessive with aikido mod playing each day competitively. I will message Cheshyre this issue soon in a hour cause i play at my school computers . If you want ip adress of my computers i could provide each ip adress of each computer i play if anyone out of my state play my acc that is not me i have gone to another country and states. Only state i live in is connecticut really i need this problem fix once and for all cause this is not the first time i experience such issue with booster fighting in aikido. My name is 1bio and please fix my problem about booster only me fighting in aikido big dojo and aikido only others i hate only aikido i play my english is terrible but i love toribash aikido life please help me cause i am paranoid watching this problem happen again. at this moment i will change my password and try to atleast log in and play aikido again quick aikido any admin can join the room and see the issue if they could cause i need help fixing this problem also any admin could log in my account and test it out in aikido also i am leader of toribash clan i only help players in toribash clan with the fighting skill in abd. i bet in this month all u will see my account is aikido big dojo betting servers and quick aikido.Help me out ill be waiting for answer and ill just play aikido for now on till this time till the time i go home eatern time zone 4:00pm till night time 8:00pm i play aikido all the time and also be in aikido big dojo. you could also add me in skype i could share screen and show admin what i mean about this problem about booster is getting me annoy i earn nothing to test it out in my case all i do is just add into the decap 1 tc and really i got 0 my skype id is --------- (((wow.max1 ))------- There will be 2 contacts showing a german skype one and a usa one .I live in USA CT Hartford and this is my skype for anything contact me there and message me there also my toribash members talk to me in skype help me admin i am vip also i buy and i got forum vip not sure what it does but i like buying from toribash. i got message from admin Cheshyre and yes i read them and understand the law of farming but there is no farming on me while playing aikido only and aikido big dojo only . And yes i understand the report people said in the event they havent won the prize but the decap only. till these days i could record my gameplay and put it on youtube. please help with my booster cause ill keep buying boosters each month cause toribash is pretty amazing help me out cause i love toribash aikido rooms i wanna earn and have fun and just play toribash i am addicted to toribash fighting in aikido and aikido big dojo.
You can only earn TC from 100 wins every 24h, this is a farming countermeasure.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
What dam not fair i could fight more then 100 players in one day really countermeasure and there is a limit i play aikido to fight as many players possible. i never knew is 100 players each day that is the limit dam .
-----
I will just fight without earnings during these 3 hours in aikido. Thanks for helping me out understanding why it's not apparently working .
Last edited by 1Bio; Apr 8, 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump