Ranking
You said you would test on your friends pc, I was waiting for it lol
Btw, try the packet loss test again but use Internet Explorer, it may sound weird but I could only do it using IE
okay, i tested now, it works good on the other pc with the same internet connection, so the problem now is the current pc, and i don't know what is it.

btw, it only works for you using IE because google chrome doesn't support java anymore, but for me, java is not responding for any browsers(i have tried a lot to fix but i can't).
but did you read what did the broadline packet loss test say?
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Apr 1, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
It doesn't seem as a firewall issue but you can try turning off Windows firewall and any antivirus software.

Also, are you using a wired connection?
tried to turn off windows firewall, and i don't have any antivirus software.
and please get my point, if there was something blocking toribash, it wouldn't work at all, but it just take long time to refresh servers and sometimes crashes.
i tried using wi-fi and wired connections, but as i mentioned before, the problem is not with the connection.
Yeah that's why I said it probably isn't a firewall issue
I've asked about your connection type because damaged wires may result in some packet loss.

So yeah, I would recommend you formatting your machine or restoring it to a point previous to when the issue started.
i mentioned before too that i didn't do any changes to my pc, nothing in my hands to do.

please read this cauz i don't wanna say it everytime: I was playing toribash normally at someday, nothing was wrong, i closed it and went for some hours and came back to play, when i launched it on steam, it wanted to update, i updated it, i opened it and suddenly, takes long time to refresh servers.
in that case it's probably the client's fault rather than your connection
omg, i am just repeating what i say here xD
i have tried re-installing the client, and all clients do the same not 5.0 only now.
i have tried another pc with same connection and it works good.
the problem is not connection or client...
-----
wow!
i have turned the pc off and when i am back and opened toribash, it worked fine!
xD that was magic, closing
Note: i didn't do anything tho o.o
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Apr 3, 2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump