ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I think you should accept him. He's smarter than Zenboy so I think he'll be a good addition.

You're no longer allowed to post here. Thank you thanks
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
My Application
Hello Members of Thee Fight Club

My name is Dylon Friend (Yeah I know, the surname is unique). I am 16 years of age and I have been playing toribash for roughly two years. At the moment I have 3rd Dan Black Belt with the QI of 3088. My Main was DarkCause but after being inactive for a period of time. I forgot my account password

My experience through toribash has been interesting as I have met interesting players who gave me some insight on the game and taught me how to play but there were also those straight up rich players who wouldn't even give you 100tc when you started out and then you look at their account

ToriCredits:

Yeah....

I have been in a few clans but my most recent would be Laws of Entropy and Vampire. I left LOE and Vamp Due to their Players being inactive so being a war leader at that point in the two clans was kind of pointless

Im really active on Forums and ingame so I would rate both a 8/10 or 9/10
depending on how you look at it.

My main mod would be Aikido and ABD as I love grappling. I will post replays of 3 of my matches. (Note: One of the replays will be when I still had my Main account)

I live in South Africa at the moment but within a month from now, I shall be moving to Europe due to my moms side of the family being Portuguese. Im a really athletic and artistic person but I think gaming is where I will be heading as I will be attempting to get into the Esport Professional gaming scene. I love mixing with people and getting to know them and really am just a casual person overall who likes to have fun.

Along with communication, no i do not have Discord, but if necessary I will gladly download it.
Attached Files
Throw1 (2).rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Turnover.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
Counter lift.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Dylon; Feb 22, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Originally Posted by EvolvedER View Post
Hello Members of Thee Fight Club

My name is Dylon Friend (Yeah I know, the surname is unique). I am 16 years of age and I have been playing toribash for roughly two years. At the moment I have 3rd Dan Black Belt with the QI of 3088. My Main was DarkCause but after being inactive for a period of time. I forgot my account password

My experience through toribash has been interesting as I have met interesting players who gave me some insight on the game and taught me how to play but there were also those straight up rich players who wouldn't even give you 100tc when you started out and then you look at their account

ToriCredits:

Yeah....

I have been in a few clans but my most recent would be Laws of Entropy and Vampire. I left LOE and Vamp Due to their Players being inactive so being a war leader at that point in the two clans was kind of pointless

Im really active on Forums and ingame so I would rate both a 8/10 or 9/10
depending on how you look at it.

My main mod would be Aikido and ABD as I love grappling. I will post replays of 3 of my matches. (Note: One of the replays will be when I still had my Main account)

I live in South Africa at the moment but within a month from now, I shall be moving to Europe due to my moms side of the family being Portuguese. Im a really athletic and artistic person but I think gaming is where I will be heading as I will be attempting to get into the Esport Professional gaming scene. I love mixing with people and getting to know them and really am just a casual person overall who likes to have fun.

Along with communication, no i do not have Discord, but if necessary I will gladly download it.

Great app I can see that you made effort to make it so this is a proof that you seriously want to join the clan, I appreciate this so my vote is YES

Here you can see FC discord server : https://discord.gg/9eSqJjs come join us and know the members of the clan.

We will wait for the leader vote.^^
Hey everyone, My name is bodliak, or robo
I like fc .. its best clan ever
I am black belt and i want be in fc
Hellhood is my best friend in real life.. and i think that i am not bad ..
I am 15 years old
My forum activity is 10 and my toribash activity is 10 too
I want to fight in wars .. i like it ..
I live in slovakia ..
My life is without my mom and dad .. BTW..
i can give tc to clan bank
I am very active player
I havent an good replayes :/ because i dont doing replays...
I think that i can be in fc .. i know who is hellhood merc charism luiq laowai and aerostatic and miguelrx2 ..
My favorite mod is aikidobigdojo and greikido but i havent any problem with:
mushu
wushu
boxshu
aikido
I hate judo because judo is pure luck ..
.. I havent problem beat 2-7th dan
I think that i am friendly ..
I was in osiris (bad clan .. dead clan)
FC best clan for me now but RAWR is best clan ever
so .. if u can pls test me ..
I live with grandma .. I am student ..
I do thai box .. And i have in march fight
.. I like toribash .. Toribsh is very good game .. one of my favorite games
Thanks for considering my application
@Evolved yes but you missed GMT ;)
@Bodilak no from me. You can make a better app if you put time into it.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Activity
I am active both in-game and on the forums. I check the forums every 1-2 hours and I'm in-game whenever I can be. Although I do not post very much on the forums, I browse heavily. If you want me to post more, I wouldn't mind doing so.

Belt
Currently, I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt.

Skill
I specialize in ABD, Aikido, really any grappling mod. I would say I'm decent at these mods and I enjoy playing them. I also love parkour and sparring. I am not able to provide any replays for you guys at the moment (Just got a new computer and all the data was deleted.). I am also open for testing from any recruiters who want to see me fight.

Communication
I have Discord. I'm open to download any necessary application.

GMT
GMT+/-5:00 (Eastern Standerd Time)

Why do you want to join?
I want to join this clan because it seems very active and friendly. Throughout the servers; I have seen many FC members who communicate respectfully and amicably to each other and other users. Along with being an active nice group, you seem to be skilled and trained in Toribash. You guys war a lot of times each day which is very appealing to me.

Previous clans:
VinyL, Kira Fighters, The Undead Army, and a few more. (Very old clans, I took a long break.)

Why you left your previous clans?
Inactivity in-game and on the forums. They also were many conflicts within the clan which led to there downfall.

How will you contribute to (FC)?
I can contribute to FC by making it an even more friendly environment, while also helping out in wars and events. I am very active, so if you need me, just contact me on Discord.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Last edited by Derp; Feb 23, 2017 at 05:21 AM.
Derp
Yes from me for Derpmaster.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |