Toribash
Original Post
CUSTOM COLOR!
Idea:

20k+ QI custom color to go with custom belt

Price: around 350k for the force in the torishop, so it will get down to like ~200k in the market
like 300k for the relax, gradients like 100k, etc.

item: A ITEM THAT HAS A COLOR SLIDER! Basically you can choose any shade of color in a color slider!

WHY THIS IS ACTUALLY USEFUL:

BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING TO HOLD A LOT OF COLORS

ANNNND

YOU CAN MATCH YOUR COLORS TO YOUR HEADTEXTURE/ SET WITH !00% ACCURACY
So let's give players every colour item for free because they can change it to whatever they like, seems pretty broken
yeah, this doesnt seem like it would make a super great idea. i like what you're getting at, but this just takes too much time. you can always use 128x joints to replicate it. a nifty way to get the colour you want and use a joint texture to overlay it. i'll explain. (roi uses this technique and it's wonderful)

Roi's trick

hopefully this helps! i don't see your custom colour force being a thing in the future anytime soon, as it decimates having any other force, but for the meantime this is a good workaround
Last edited by Karbn; Oct 26, 2017 at 04:42 AM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
So let's give players every colour item for free because they can change it to whatever they like, seems pretty broken

Remember it's 20k Qi though, basically every colour is unlocked by that point.

If having a special force like that is that bothersome, make it non-tradeable.
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Remember it's 20k Qi though, basically every colour is unlocked by that point.

If having a special force like that is that bothersome, make it non-tradeable.

That's not my point at all. This would mean that they wouldn't have to spend TC on forces/relaxes ever again.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
That's not my point at all. This would mean that they wouldn't have to spend TC on forces/relaxes ever again.

That's why it's such a high price
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Price: around 350k for the force in the torishop, so it will get down to like ~200k in the market
like 300k for the relax, gradients like 100k, etc.

I personally wouldn't make it tradeable.
nabi studios also looks to gain some money with purchases from the torishop. creating a colour like that COULD stop every other colour sale they have. i believe this is why something like that would never be created
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
nabi studios also looks to gain some money with purchases from the torishop. creating a colour like that COULD stop every other colour sale they have. i believe this is why something like that would never be created

Make it USD only then.
but then you'd be limiting the sales of veoo's special item.
i admit, this would be very cool,but i don't think any of the devs will implement this. maybe with tb next, who knows?
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
but then you'd be limiting the sales of veoo's special item.
i admit, this would be very cool,but i don't think any of the devs will implement this. maybe with tb next, who knows?

Does the sales really matter? If it's USD and an any colour force then surely people will buy it.
Personally, I find it such a hassle to put a texture on 20 different things just to make a new force colour, having a slider tool on one at least would make things 10x better, I don't see the problem with the sales.

I'd make it either USD only, or such a high TC amount since it's basically every force in the game and more.

EDIT: It's 20k Qi remember, that's a huge sale limitation already.
Last edited by tabby; Oct 26, 2017 at 05:24 AM.