ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
CUSTOM COLOR!
Idea:

20k+ QI custom color to go with custom belt

Price: around 350k for the force in the torishop, so it will get down to like ~200k in the market
like 300k for the relax, gradients like 100k, etc.

item: A ITEM THAT HAS A COLOR SLIDER! Basically you can choose any shade of color in a color slider!

WHY THIS IS ACTUALLY USEFUL:

BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING TO HOLD A LOT OF COLORS

ANNNND

YOU CAN MATCH YOUR COLORS TO YOUR HEADTEXTURE/ SET WITH !00% ACCURACY
God gets onix, custom belt gets void and demon? Master gets elf. 10Nth gets pure. Did you not notice this?

If anyone got a custom at this point it would be elite belt, however I don't think one exists besides Toribot
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
God gets onix, custom belt gets void and demon? Master gets elf. 10Nth gets pure. Did you not notice this?

If anyone got a custom at this point it would be elite belt, however I don't think one exists besides Toribot

ToriBot is One belt, so is Danny and xbcz.
I'd make it 70k Qi then.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
yeah, this doesnt seem like it would make a super great idea. i like what you're getting at, but this just takes too much time. you can always use 128x joints to replicate it. a nifty way to get the colour you want and use a joint texture to overlay it. i'll explain. (roi uses this technique and it's wonderful)

Roi's trick

hopefully this helps! i don't see your custom colour force being a thing in the future anytime soon, as it decimates having any other force, but for the meantime this is a good workaround

God damn you went in depth to really find this out, this is how it's done Karbn, couldn't have put it any other way.

Although custom colors would be a good thing, it would be pretty damn costly. But idk if the devs would wanna go through all that to make something not that many people would be interested in cause of there already being loads of colors available that many custom colors would look similar to ones that already exist.

What would be nice for beginners tho is that as soon as they first play the game they get to choose between a number of colors.
It's just something I thought would be nice for the beginners, maybe even to have this custom colors thing for them but then again that might take away the use of the forces in a later stage.
Idk that's probably just me
Ye.
Thats a damn fine idea.
Make a custom color that lasts until you get 100 Qi. Then it's not usable anymore unless you pay money (it seems to be fair in every game nowadays. Customisation comes with price)

On the day of the launch of this project give everybody untradable item that lasts 1 week after activated. Then only for the first 100qi
Force and relax. To buy it it should be like 100$ each
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Ye.
Thats a damn fine idea.
Make a custom color that lasts until you get 100 Qi. Then it's not usable anymore unless you pay money (it seems to be fair in every game nowadays. Customisation comes with price)

On the day of the launch of this project give everybody untradable item that lasts 1 week after activated. Then only for the first 100qi
Force and relax. To buy it it should be like 100$ each

I don't see any point in getting any color, getting excited about it, then losing it like 20 games after.