Ranking
Needs update my concern is just getting to know the player more and if he/she is willing to be apart of Tank. We are a waring clan, but we need to work together and be together as a unit
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
When you make an application try to actually format it and not just make a wall of text. Makes it hard to read and if you don't put effort into to app, indomt out effort into getting you in.

I don't usually format lists in paragraphs but I can change it if it helps you; just tell me if there is a next step for applying or nah.
Originally Posted by TriQBosS View Post
I don't usually format lists in paragraphs but I can change it if it helps you; just tell me if there is a next step for applying or nah.

When you got sent an invite but still dont join....
Hi everyone, my name is Guy1321, I'm 22 years old, I am an old member of Toribash, ever since 2008.
I enjoy making replays, going online and chilling, and most importantly I'd like to have fun with this clan.
My discord is #2511 - Crimson.
Last edited by Crimson; Jun 16, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
People put some effort into applications.

Can send a bigger, better, more detailed one if you want.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by Guy1321 View Post
Can send a bigger, better, more detailed one if you want.

I would very much like that and for it to be formated properly.
I would very much like that and for it to be formated properly.

Date: 6/17/2018.
Name: Guy1321.
Referral Person: Convict.

General Information & Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Guy1321,
I'm an old school Toribash player, ever since 2008.

I'm 22 years old and I've been playing Toribash for 10 years, even though in the past years I had other commitments here and there.
I've been a soldier for 2 years in the IDF and I worked in a hotel for a year.
I currently am moving to London in order to audition for a new university - I'm moving on the 16th of October, hopefully all goes well.

As some of the members of Tank met me yesterday I bet they could tell you I'm nice but I swear a lot.
I'm a very friendly guy and I workout A LOT.
My English is absolutely fine, I am fluent in English and know a bit of Russian.

My best mods in the game are wushu (boxshu now) aikidio and judo.
I like playing Twinswords also.

And probably the best part of me in Toribash is replay making, though I have to admit, I'm not what I used to be, it will take a few weeks to make the replays I used to create.

I absolutely love making replays, unless they don't work in which case I must destroy my computer and go on a rampage for a week or five.

Why do I want to join
The first thing that got me thinking I should even join is when I was invited by Convict.
It got me thinking about how I loved being a part of a clan.

Back in 2008 - 2010 approximately I, and a few other people, had an official clan named "Flawless". ( CLICK HERE )

I absolutely loved being a part of it and at some point even leading it.
The best thing about Flawless was the commitment and brotherhood we had going, none of us were speaking any good English, yet we learned together and were very eager to play.

Unlike today, clan wars were not the same huge thing, not even slightly the thing it is today, but we did battle other clans and had fun while doing it, we had allies and enemies and most importantly we had fun.

I was really affected by old school players that I saw on Youtube and in the game during my time in the clan like Moop, Dafe, Noweb, ChezDa, Moop and basically all of the famous ones.

I even started making my own videos and replays but I have to admit, the replays were better than the videos, I played with the effects more than anything.

My motivation to join the clan has spiked since I can see this clan is actually very fun, I had a few hours in discord and in an event on the 16th of June, I hung out with a couple of members and it was really fun.
We had a talk and during the talk I checked the forums and saw how good the Tank clan was doing, Rank 4 among all clans and about to be official I'd bet.

The clan is doing very well which is amazing, I really want to be a part of it and I'll do anything to be a part of this clan.

Replays & Youtube Videos

The work I put into the replays is often very demanding, by which I mean it takes a whole lot of effort from me.

Ofcourse I'm not the greatest replay maker, especially not after so long, but I am good for my taste, I like what I create.

As for the youtube videos which I'm going to show you, please TRY to ignore the stupid effects and try to pay attention to the replays themselves more than anything.

Remember I was 14 or even 13 when I made those videos and it was all in order to experience with the Sony Vegas FX.

The replays which I'll show were made recently - A month ago or so.

REPLAY 1 - Gravity 40 Workout - Punch - Dance and Roll.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 2 - Parkour Completed.rplhttp://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 3 - Quick Dismemberment 2.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 4 - quick workout.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

This is an actual watchable video of me and an old friend.

Thank you for reading my application,
Best regards,
Guy1321.

Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Now here boys and girls is a real application to a clan.

Originally Posted by Guy1321 View Post
Date: 6/17/2018.
Name: Guy1321.
Referral Person: Convict.

General Information & Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Guy1321,
I'm an old school Toribash player, ever since 2008.

I'm 22 years old and I've been playing Toribash for 10 years, even though in the past years I had other commitments here and there.
I've been a soldier for 2 years in the IDF and I worked in a hotel for a year.
I currently am moving to London in order to audition for a new university - I'm moving on the 16th of October, hopefully all goes well.

As some of the members of Tank met me yesterday I bet they could tell you I'm nice but I swear a lot.
I'm a very friendly guy and I workout A LOT.
My English is absolutely fine, I am fluent in English and know a bit of Russian.

My best mods in the game are wushu (boxshu now) aikidio and judo.
I like playing Twinswords also.

And probably the best part of me in Toribash is replay making, though I have to admit, I'm not what I used to be, it will take a few weeks to make the replays I used to create.

I absolutely love making replays, unless they don't work in which case I must destroy my computer and go on a rampage for a week or five.

Why do I want to join
The first thing that got me thinking I should even join is when I was invited by Convict.
It got me thinking about how I loved being a part of a clan.

Back in 2008 - 2010 approximately I, and a few other people, had an official clan named "Flawless". ( CLICK HERE )

I absolutely loved being a part of it and at some point even leading it.
The best thing about Flawless was the commitment and brotherhood we had going, none of us were speaking any good English, yet we learned together and were very eager to play.

Unlike today, clan wars were not the same huge thing, not even slightly the thing it is today, but we did battle other clans and had fun while doing it, we had allies and enemies and most importantly we had fun.

I was really affected by old school players that I saw on Youtube and in the game during my time in the clan like Moop, Dafe, Noweb, ChezDa, Moop and basically all of the famous ones.

I even started making my own videos and replays but I have to admit, the replays were better than the videos, I played with the effects more than anything.

My motivation to join the clan has spiked since I can see this clan is actually very fun, I had a few hours in discord and in an event on the 16th of June, I hung out with a couple of members and it was really fun.
We had a talk and during the talk I checked the forums and saw how good the Tank clan was doing, Rank 4 among all clans and about to be official I'd bet.

The clan is doing very well which is amazing, I really want to be a part of it and I'll do anything to be a part of this clan.

Replays & Youtube Videos

The work I put into the replays is often very demanding, by which I mean it takes a whole lot of effort from me.

Ofcourse I'm not the greatest replay maker, especially not after so long, but I am good for my taste, I like what I create.

As for the youtube videos which I'm going to show you, please TRY to ignore the stupid effects and try to pay attention to the replays themselves more than anything.

Remember I was 14 or even 13 when I made those videos and it was all in order to experience with the Sony Vegas FX.

The replays which I'll show were made recently - A month ago or so.

REPLAY 1 - Gravity 40 Workout - Punch - Dance and Roll.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 2 - Parkour Completed.rplhttp://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 3 - Quick Dismemberment 2.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

REPLAY 4 - quick workout.rpl http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1529194712

This is an actual watchable video of me and an old friend.

Thank you for reading my application,
Best regards,
Guy1321.