Toribash
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
having same problem, tried many times but still not working

I'm assuming you're on standalone, try the steam version as the rewards shown in the SS are old. If you read the big yellow note on the top of forums "you will be able to claim up to 2K Toricredits, 3 Shiai Tokens, Blindfold and both Punkspikes items in total." Let me know whether or not this fixes your problem.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
It's happening the same to me, i waited almost 17 hours and i still can't recieve any reward, and i don't want to lose it
SunnySky
Originally Posted by SunnySky View Post
It's happening the same to me, i waited almost 17 hours and i still can't recieve any reward, and i don't want to lose it

Have you already tried the steam version? It get's updated much more frequently.
#sick
Same. But i'll try again later. The thing is i can't play Toribash in Steam for technical reasons, but that's another problem.

I just realized something, why the heck this new rewards are available just in the Steam version?
SunnySky
Same. But i'll try again later. The thing is i can't play Toribash in Steam for technical reasons, but that's another problem.

I just realized something, why the heck this new rewards are available just in the Steam version?

I just explained, ‘it gets updated more frequently’.
#sick

Because when updates need to be pushed to 2 versions, it's more work for the devs. When we consider there's only 2 or 3 developers, some cuts have to be made.
Got it, must be hard asf.
Im trying to fit the resolution of the game in Steam version, i'll hope it works, the reward system works very good there.
SunnySky
Got it, must be hard asf.
Im trying to fit the resolution of the game in Steam version, i'll hope it works, the reward system works very good there.

You can use the /re command to adjust the size of the window. Check the 'advanced' section of options in the standalone version if you still have it installed, and adjust it to the Steam one.

example: /re 1280 720
#sick