Ranking
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Hey, that's looking pretty good pat, you should make the hole a bit bigger tho, it feels kinda like a luger with a reallly THICC barrel. Pretty impresive tho, I can't even make a square on 3d programs :/

Also, I think I've finished this, Ill do some more stuff probably (I'll post the line work soon), i enjoyed using this style

boi 2, the sequel

Again...
Do more
¿?
Ay ty guys, I'll try to use a more complex vanishing point, tho I should probably (and it's mostly like option) keep using just one. nvm

Shit, now I am into drawing :/

You seem experienced in drawing, what should I focus on, tecnical aspects or style?
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 20, 2018 at 01:22 AM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Idk if your talking to me but, in terms of technical aspects and style, just go with the flow. Me only doing traditional art makes it so I have to be careful of mistakes. So I adapt to that and make a style that wiould result in less mistakes, hence we sketch based art style with all the fuzzy lines. With thing likes perpective, references are your best friend. Like with me and anatomy. I utterly SUCK at anatomy, so I try to use references as much as a can. It all comes to experience. All in all, just go with the flow. Then you'll find your style, and learn technical stuff along the way.

how is ur anatomy so good lionet teach me ;~;
¿?

a couple

I came with this drawing when I saw these new students in my prep school and they were looking for places to sit and I thought it was a smooth scenario to draw, looked cute :^3

I didn't draw them though, I just took the atmosphere that I witnessed. Also the camera screws up as hell so some proportions and lineworks aren't as absurd as it'll probably look

TL ; DR: a couple talking about where they're going to sit in their new class
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you have such an interesting way of drawing, i really love seeing this stuff man. i really want to see an animation by you, i'd be so down to help you if i can.

nothing really wrong with this drawing tbh, everything seems proportionally correct, and any imperfections i'll just dial down to it being your overall style. it's interesting to see that you draw them without clothes first to make sure the bodies are anatomically correct i guess? it makes for some great learning. excellently done as always
ass blasting some pages of my sketchbook because why not
i have no life anyway

im unstable

¿?
damn we got some artists here
i do drawings myself aswell i'd say im pretty good at it
its been a while since i drew like 3-4 months
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I'm proud of this art

it's my OC manga I've been elaborating my whole life but I'm not getting into details

I like the anatomy and positions I drawed there, also the lines looks hot (at least in real life)

I don't think the pic quality is half of what it's irl so I'm kinda disappointed while posting this :^(

and the second thing is shit but I was just lazy and wasn't important, but I'm taking comments about it as well :^}

Despair

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude this is absolutely sick. Anything I can say here is purely preference and nitpicking

The fingers on his right hand in the first panel look thicker than they should be, looks like someone took a hammer to his hand.

Not sure how it would look, but I'd love to see if adding depth to this comic blurb would make it pop more. I was thinking darkening and thickening the comic lines a bit, and adding some background shading on the second panel might be neat. (No idea though)

Lastly, your attempt with your character and despair, you've done a great job with his face already, but I feel like he's more angry than in despair. I really don't know what could fix that, so I'm hesitant to offer any sort of tips for that... Maybe add eyes? They're usually referred to as windows to the soul, so adding them in might help. Changing the eyebrow shape as well might help, they seem a little angry.

Take everything I've said with a grain of salt, I'm no artist and don't feel it's right to correct you when you're better than I am. Great job so far
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord

Polybius avvy

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]