Ranking
Original Post
Can't watch Replays.
So, every time I want to watch a relplay. I used to just click on the replay itself on the forum, and it would open Toribash and play it. But now, it makes me go to PDF and says its unable to. Any way to fix this? (I can watch my replays just fine, I just can't watch anyone else's)
Last edited by WeooWeoo; May 2, 2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Wasn't actually solved

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
When you click to download any replay, the browser should prompt you with download confirmation. Next to "open as" you'll probably have adobe reader selected. Open list, pick 'different app' or whatever and find toribash.exe.

Alternatively download .rpl file by saving it somewhere, right click it, open as and find toribash.exe.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
you are gonna open as toribash. Left click Then open as. Then browse and find toribash (the main game xD) then it should open it
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
When you click to download any replay, the browser should prompt you with download confirmation. Next to "open as" you'll probably have adobe reader selected. Open list, pick 'different app' or whatever and find toribash.exe.

Alternatively download .rpl file by saving it somewhere, right click it, open as and find toribash.exe.

I think the program you are looking for is toribashSP.exe

i could be mistaken though, in any case once you have sucessfully opened a single file with the correct program, that program will become the default program for that type of file. So you will be able to go back to opening replays as you used to
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I think the program you are looking for is toribashSP.exe

that's not alway true, i have a lot of toribash versions, some are named toribash.exe some are just tb.exe, point is to look for the toribash executable file, whatever the naming is.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
that's not alway true, i have a lot of toribash versions, some are named toribash.exe some are just tb.exe, point is to look for the toribash executable file, whatever the naming is.

I wanted to take a screenshot of my toribash files but there are so many crash files it ruins the point >_> but I have both toribash.exe and toribashSP.exe. For me toribash.exe is used for MP and SP and toribashSP.exe for replays and SP

On balance Id recommend trying both ;)
Here's yo screenshot

Pictuuuuure

But I currently use toribashSP.exe and it works fine. but do try both

Guys. I am still unable to open it. I click on a replay, but it doesn't give me an option to "Open As". It only says "Open" "Save As" "Cancel". I can't change it.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-7
Google how to do this kind of action for your OS if it's not win7

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I found the thing to change it. But it doesn't let me. Like, it says "choose which one to open this with". I chose Toribash.exe. It won't let me check mark the box to always use it. I click on Toribash.exe, but it only opens the game, and not the replay with the game.

It won't stop opening with Adobe PDF thing. And when I delete Adobe, it still opens it in it. Says "this file is not compatable with Adobe". So I can't watch it.