Toribash
Oh Large the Legend !

I missed that !

Congratz bro, you totally deserve it !

Since I met you (when your name was F0rce), you were already a lot better than most of players that I met. A lot better than me. Like Oblivion, Swexx and others, you were and still are way better than I am and ever be.

And you are a cool guy with a nice personality. The only one wich I can talk about Freud and Jung during the time I'm playing

I remember a story, some years ago, where people came to me to ask me if I teached you the game, you know my english level, at that time I was sure «to teach» was «learning from» instead of «learning to», like in french it is the same word for both (apprendre à - apprendre de), so I said to people that I teached you when I was sure that I was saying you teached me some things. I felt ashamed about it when I realised my mistake x)

Since the day I met you, I said to myself that I will become better than you, one day.

Guess what ? That day never happen. I cry.

I have a question for you : have you already dreamed about the game ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

How can someone not expect himself to be pro when he is already famous.
"No one will remember your name"
Hey Mocu, well you did missed it but thanks.

We old farts tend to get along. Love you bro.

Funny story there lol. But the motivational boost that I got from your videos might have been the reason that got me here.

Dreamed about the game? Hmmm Can't recall that happening but it could have.

Akkilles: Fame doesn't make you good tho. Its just "fame" The only thing that could do is make your Epenis bigger.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
I love you too man. Btw aren’t you like a pro replay maker? I think I’ve seen your replays in videos. Your name rings a lot of bells.

sort've. I think ive burned out in terms of this game as well. like you said, it's not really as fun as it used to be.

its interesting because i remember looking at your soccer replays and thinking of the crossbar remastered video. cool to know that you actually pulled the idea from that.

do you have any plans after you get done with school?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I love you Largekilla.

Sincerely,
Everyone
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Dear Largekilla.
You and Swexx were my main inspiration to make replays.
You and Swexx has the same unique fluidity in the moves you guys do on your replays.
If your 'The Jhx Experience' didn't made it to the stock replays folder or you didn't make it. I wouldn't be who I am right now.

You and Swexx are my hero bro!

Don't you ever forget Toribash!
And the way you make the replays man! Don't ever forget that Largekilla!
The community loves you m8

Question: How long did it took you to be as fluid in your glory days?
How long did you took to train sparring until you reached your best?
Can you MAS?
What is your very first replay? (The first time you tried singleplayer)

The most important question of them all:
Are you still playing Toribash?

I wish luck on your future.
Wether its Toribash related or not.
I wish you lots of luck.

~Sincerely Turbocharge
Buddy Love Bro
Originally Posted by Turbocharge View Post
Dear Largekilla.
You and Swexx were my main inspiration to make replays.
You and Swexx has the same unique fluidity in the moves you guys do on your replays.
If your 'The Jhx Experience' didn't made it to the stock replays folder or you didn't make it. I wouldn't be who I am right now.

You and Swexx are my hero bro!

Don't you ever forget Toribash!
And the way you make the replays man! Don't ever forget that Largekilla!
The community loves you m8

Question: How long did it took you to be as fluid in your glory days?
How long did you took to train sparring until you reached your best?
Can you MAS?
What is your very first replay? (The first time you tried singleplayer)

The most important question of them all:
Are you still playing Toribash?

I wish luck on your future.
Wether its Toribash related or not.
I wish you lots of luck.

~Sincerely Turbocharge
Buddy Love Bro

Someone told me he still plays in SP, but I have not seen him in MP since I started to play Toribash
I saw swexx in multiplayer a while ago, was tk or something, and static was there or someone from tgs, sucks that large wasn't there, anywhore what's your favorite thing to do other then toribash large?
other questions.
1. favorite color.
2. favorite type of day.
3. favorite time of day.
4. favorite vehicle, may it be car or whatever type of motor on wheels.
5. favorite type of replay to make (like madman or manipulation, etc)
6. favorite year you played toribash.
7. favorite legend other then you or swexx.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 18, 2016 at 01:01 AM.
congratz on being a legend bro (imo you should've been made a legend a long time ago) you inspired me into becoming a replay maker and hopefully one day i will be as good as you (well at least almost as good as you) right now im practising more on wresling in toribash.If you have the time can you please check out the replay that i made in concon's video and tell me what i need to improve (My replay is the first one showed in the video)..the name of the video is toribash 100,000 tc giveaway just type it in the search bar (i would give a link to the video but i have no idea how lol)...if you don't have the time to check out the video it's fine i understand...just know that you are my biggest inspiration...i salute you

btw how tall are you exactly??
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Tengo came back, why can't you
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/