Toribash
Chose a hell of a time to hit spectate Stone.

Well, they beat me to it but - I hit legend for the first time.

Pictures

Top 100 players

Final Statistics:

192 Wins, 140 Losses

Final Deck to push me to legend: Paladin, 15 wins, 3 losses.

I finally got my revenge and beat the Rank 1 EU and NA player, Control, 2 times on my climb.

Thanks guys!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
For shits and giggles, I decided to make a Kazakus Quest Warlock. Basically, the portal is there as a potential end-game resource with just barely enough cards to meet the discard requirement, alongside some cards to discover discard effects as backup (Taunt discover neutral and the 3 for a 3/3 discover a spell + take damage equal to spell cost warlock card), and just basically plays control. It seems alright, though I'm not sure how well it fares against strong aggro just yet because Hearthstone decided to sink me into new player elo for not playing for so long. Could probably stand to switch Corrupting Mist for Hellfire for some early clear, since Corrupting Mist is too slow when it matters.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Chose a hell of a time to hit spectate Stone.

Well, they beat me to it but - I hit legend for the first time.

Pictures

Top 100 players

Final Statistics:

192 Wins, 140 Losses

Final Deck to push me to legend: Paladin, 15 wins, 3 losses.

I finally got my revenge and beat the Rank 1 EU and NA player, Control, 2 times on my climb.

Thanks guys!

Tbh i'm happy for you, but hitting legend in wild isn't that a big deal imo. When you hit legend in standard, then you will really have a reason to be proud of. Anyway, gratz again even tho it's in wild.
Made a quest shamen deck. Finding it super fun.
Also going to try and climb higher this month.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So I'm running Secret Mage right now, but I don't have Babbling Book, Yoggs, Medivh, or Pyros. Should I spent the time grinding gold to unlock all of the quests to get Babbling to Medivh, or should I spent my time spamming Old God Packs until I can grab Yoggs or something comparable?

Alternatively, what would be good changes/additions to the deck as it is now (Aside from the placeholder cards I run).

Secret Mage

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
What region do you play if I had your collection I could help you
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I play on NA Bod
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
So I'm running Secret Mage right now, but I don't have Babbling Book, Yoggs, Medivh, or Pyros. Should I spent the time grinding gold to unlock all of the quests to get Babbling to Medivh, or should I spent my time spamming Old God Packs until I can grab Yoggs or something comparable?

Focus on basic packs for now. They're your best long-term investment, as they're virtually guaranteed to stay in Standard format. It also appears you don't have the cards that are basic that would commonly find their way into a secret mage deck, stuff like Doomsayer, Alex, or Ice Block.

I spent most, if not all, of my first 10,000 gold on basic packs, because I wanted a solid foundation of cards. It also gave me a decent amount of dust to fill out the stuff that I never pulled (I'm still seriously pissed/impressed that 10,000 gold didn't net me a single fucking Savannah Pridemane, and I still have yet to pull one. Had to craft them).
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I don't have Doomsayer or Alexstraza, and I might have a single Ice Block. But thanks Oracle, I'll look towards grinding out for those cards.
Fear sucks eggs