Originally Posted by simga View Post
Name:simga
Belt:4th dan
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I post on the forums almost every day
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):every day
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):ever day
Why you want to join Evil:bc its really awesome I herd so much about it
Best mods/mod:abd mushu
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):texture making
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):zues and a lot of ppl

I'm pretty sure all evil members would say no to this, goodbye.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):texture making

Lol Sean.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad

If you really want into a clan, you should put some effort into your application. My vote is No.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
If you really want into a clan, you should put some effort into your application. My vote is No.

Originally Posted by tictacky2
I'm pretty sure everyone is going to say no, good bye

^was I right?
Name: MyFeetKill
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: Very low, I check it every day, but I barely EVER post
In game Activity: I am active every day
IRC activity: Never on it, but I'll give it a try.
Why you want to join Evil: I've heard it's a really good clan, and based on the members that I've met, they're really nice and I would like to be apart of Evil.
Best mods/mod: I don't excel at any, but I'm well rounded at most common ones
Any special skills: Not to speak of, no.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): In MLT right now, leaving it if I get accepted into it.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): Saevus
Last edited by MyFeetKill; Aug 20, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
Originally Posted by MyFeetKill View Post
Why you want to join Evil: I've heard it's a really good clan, and based on the members that I've met, they're really nice and I would like to be apart of Evil.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): In MLT right now, leaving it if I get accepted into it.

You would like to be a part of Evil? You put no effort into your application and you're still in a clan and you say you'll leave if you get accepted meaning that if you were denied you would still be in a clan and you'd move on like nothing happened.

No
Last edited by Sean; Aug 20, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Fixing mispelt word
Originally Posted by MyFeetKill View Post

Name: Askijeki
Belt: Blue belt, though this is not my first account. I wish to refrain from mentioning the name of my first account unless it becomes necessary knowledge for me to join this clan.
Forum Activity: I am pretty forum active. I am into marketing, mainly art and such, so I post a good bit. During lunch or other times I am allowed to get on my phone in school I will normally check on the forums. I try to be extremely active on the forums of the clan I'm in.
In game Activity: You can normally find me in betting servers, or tournaments if I actually feel like playing. I play as often as I can, and try to stay ingame active.
IRC activity: I'm not as IRC active as I used to be or need to be. I'm working on that though. I'm not sure how much time I could devote to sitting in the IRC on weekdays with school and all. Though I should be free most weekends to devote my time to IRC.
Why you want to join Evil: Well you are a pretty forum active bunch. I've seen some of you ingame and most of you are pretty good players. None of you seem like huge dicks, so that's a plus. You're all pretty kewl cats m8.
Best mods/mod: AikidoBigDojo, Greykido, Aikido, and Wushu, and Judofrac. Now, those are my best mods... I enjoy a multitude of mods, such as erthtk, taekkyon, and mushu.
Any special skills: Well, I'm a pretty mediocre replay maker, but other than that I'm just your standard Troibash player... OHH, but I can cook minute rice in just 58 seconds.
Attached Files
Ask - Enter Sadness.rpl (282.1 KB, 7 views)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post

Name: Askijeki
Belt: Blue belt, though this is not my first account. I wish to refrain from mentioning the name of my first account unless it becomes necessary knowledge for me to join this clan.
Forum Activity: I am pretty forum active. I am into marketing, mainly art and such, so I post a good bit. During lunch or other times I am allowed to get on my phone in school I will normally check on the forums. I try to be extremely active on the forums of the clan I'm in.
In game Activity: You can normally find me in betting servers, or tournaments if I actually feel like playing. I play as often as I can, and try to stay ingame active.
IRC activity: I'm not as IRC active as I used to be or need to be. I'm working on that though. I'm not sure how much time I could devote to sitting in the IRC on weekdays with school and all. Though I should be free most weekends to devote my time to IRC.
Why you want to join Evil: Well you are a pretty forum active bunch. I've seen some of you ingame and most of you are pretty good players. None of you seem like huge dicks, so that's a plus. You're all pretty kewl cats m8.
Best mods/mod: AikidoBigDojo, Greykido, Aikido, and Wushu, and Judofrac. Now, those are my best mods... I enjoy a multitude of mods, such as erthtk, taekkyon, and mushu.
Any special skills: Well, I'm a pretty mediocre replay maker, but other than that I'm just your standard Troibash player... OHH, but I can cook minute rice in just 58 seconds.

Yes, you sound like a nice and mature guy. Hop on the IRC so we can get to know each other, its #Evil.

inb4 you were a guy that was once hated.