ES Recruitment Drive
3 replays
-----
I'll judge later when I'm on pc
Last edited by Static; Oct 4, 2017 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, I'd say you're probably a bit farther from the standard than you think, but the third replay is actually pretty cool I'm a fan of the manipulation kick and the decap. The other two replays are just really simple though and they're not very interesting or creative to make up for it, generally our standard is that we want to be impressed so complying with the average is not a good idea, you should probably improve enough that you can tell your replays apart from other people's. I vote no for now.
oh yeah
Totally forgot about this, but I don't even have anything to add so I'm just gonna say no as well.
well i see this post today so i think "i can try :vvv", and my brain says me "u suk m8 wtf r u sayin?" so here i am :v (stupid brain >:'v)

theres is no explanation because i name my replays with it type :v
Attached Files
Splitcap06.rpl (65.6 KB, 0 views)
Madman01.rpl (118.6 KB, 0 views)
Headkick04.rpl (38.4 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 12, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
Hey... been getting back into replay making after a long time and decided to finally apply
Attached Files
WOOO HOOO.rpl (201.3 KB, 16 views)
split.rpl (164.6 KB, 8 views)
KingPin.rpl (208.8 KB, 14 views)
l0lix: can't dl any of your replays ._.

HOPE: all of your replays are very simple and samey. The only one that is a tiny bit different is KingPin and it is also very simple. You seem to have decent movement, but you aren't using that to get sick dms. just doing a decap or a split wont get you into ormo unless you have godly movement. Even then its a small chance. Work on fleshing out your replays and making them unique. Don't just stick to the standard decap or split.
3rd app
im hoping for yes
Attached Files
Worst Decap Ever.rpl (292.7 KB, 12 views)
[M] Magnet fight.rpl (377.8 KB, 10 views)
[M] Touch.rpl (145.9 KB, 11 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
i got this guys don't worry i will edit this post in the morning with cnc

edit: alright so im sorry to do this to you but im gonna have to say no. it looks like in all of your replays you get a pretty good start but tire out and quit before anything good happens. your decap's opener was pretty great, the spins were actually pretty unique looking but it seems you accidentally hit ukes head and said "yeah whatevs thats good" magnet fight was probably the weakest replay out of the bunch, i have a certain bias towards manips because they all tend to be pretty samey, the opener was kinda generic, you just did the most straightforward thing to get the dms and then the replay ended. the knee boom was pretty cool though. touch just looks like an unfinished opener you submitted on accident.
Last edited by Nearly; Nov 26, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
wow that
sucked
hi
first try to app
i dont expect to get in,just wanna see how far i am from being able to get in

Edit:1 im hmsgr's alt and i forgot to put another replay,so there you go
Attached Files
Kaen - strongest.rpl (254.3 KB, 53 views)
Kaen - enlightened.rpl (302.5 KB, 48 views)
Kaen - asbestos.rpl (208.3 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by iris; Nov 30, 2017 at 11:00 PM.