Ranking
(Nick)name : Ninjakid57 (Ninja)
Why do you want to join? : JDawg sent me, also because I wanna try and practice something.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Even though I barely play it, I'm pretty good and I will try to improve skill in the mod.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 5
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :
Ah, 1 doesn't work, I'll make another soon.
Attached Files
#Ninja - Rk-mma.rpl (273 Bytes, 5 views)
#Ninja - Rk-mma 2.rpl (71.2 KB, 2 views)
#Ninja - Rk-mma 3.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by avenue; Jun 10, 2014 at 06:17 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Just for the records: Every new RMO member who joined AFTER the beginning of the tourney (11hrs ago atm) still gets counted as a non-RMO member at the tourney itself.
As the rules there says:
but members of the RK-MMA Organisation are allowed to join first, but only those who were a member of the organisation when this tournament was posted.

Just to clear that up

Anyway, welcome to all the new guys
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Rk-mma is special to me because it's not a constant battle of dominance over the other player like in other mods such as Abd. because of the no grabbing, getting points is your primary objective rather than dqing your opponent. But when it comes down to it, I love it for it's continued fights with one, distinct winner. My name's bossbrick, been around for 15 years and still ballin hard (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUK...V06wixUKxTpq2w) My skill is still up for debate but most put me at 8/10. -JDawg sent me
some say i built the great brick wall... some say i invented the term boss... some say the sky will never turn green...
Oh wow so many new apps. Gonna add you all to the memberlist, awesome!

Also what Viper said.
Nickname : N3WB

Why do you want to join? I've been meaning to join the rk-mma/lenshu/ninjutsu organisations available but due to being massively forum inactive never got round to it. Also I need a mod I'm able to duel in: so it's time to getgood.

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Mostly that rk-mma is like lenshu. By that I mean its close and personal, it's intense and it's blessed with the fact that there are no grabs in the mod. Even better: there's nowhere to run to.

An own rating of your skill (1-10) : I would say 6. Compared to the general toribash population I'd say I'm above average, but there's people far better that make me want to go for a middle ground score.

3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I haven't saved any replays, though I've played rk somewhat since 2012 maybe. I'll post whatever I get in an edit soon, though.

Edit:Replay dumping in action
Attached Files
suchjump.rpl (38.4 KB, 6 views)
rkmma1.rpl (71.2 KB, 7 views)
rkmma3.rpl (79.9 KB, 4 views)
rkmma4.rpl (82.7 KB, 5 views)
flawless.rpl (60.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: such replay dump
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to join cuz i play with Vipertech in public rk-mma
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Nickname: JackyDawg

Why do I want to join?: Because I want to get better at this fun mod and have people to play it with.

Why do I like RK-MMA?: Striking mods to me are the most fun, and unlike Wushu, you can't run away in RK.

Skill Rating: 4 or 5/10. I want to join to get better and I am fairly new to RK

Replays: Here is some
Attached Files
RK Buze.rpl (82.5 KB, 2 views)
RK vs Maria.rpl (60.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by JackyDawg; Jun 12, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
(Nick)name : Note. You can also call me a horse, idgaf
Age : 15 and like 6 months if you count my time in the womb.
Why do you want to join? : I want to be the very best that no one ever was
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : it's a better lenshu, and rk allows for a variety of different types of victory. It's a thinking mod, which I am not opposed to.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : i'll say 8, I only lose to old people like Viper and Destram because he uses gm hacks.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=331683
goodbye cruel world
Nickname : Togo
Why do you want to join? : I have never really explored toribash organizations... So I would love for this to become my first!
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Rk-mma.tbm is my all time favorite mod! I appreciate the fact that unlike other similar mods, grabbing is not allowed. This makes the mod so much more fun!
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : I would rate my rk-mma skills at about a 6. I mean compared to players like Samopal, Viper, Cay, and Destram I am not very amazing... although compared to the normal (non-godly) toribash players, I feel I am pretty good!

As for the replays, with the new steam stuff I have no clue how to put them on the forums. I am on a mac, so if anyone knows how to upload them, please shoot me a PM!