Toribash
1.I would like to join to godly because I am a very keen person and is willing to listen to orders
2. My belt rank is blue currently
3.i think I will benefit to the clan by being nice, a small bit of competitive, also have a open mind and if trained may become better.
4.I have no current bans.
6.My name in game is KCBeastly5 and my real name is Casey.
7.I do not have anything interesting to say

Hope you enjoyed
App
Hey guys im Hunter and thats my app hope you like it !

1.I want to join Godly because i want to have friends to talk and to fight.I can help very very much because im skilled player and believe me in clan wars i will smash people.
2.There is my belt and my Rank [IMG]http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Hunter0566.png[IMG]
3.How you can benefit the clan? I can smash players in clan wars,i can donate much,i can help for everything and have fun with you guys and if anyone want to learn any move i can teach him if i know anything.
4.I dont have infractions or bans.
5.Age:15
6.Emil/Hunter0566
7.My life
Hello My name is Emil and im 15 year old guy.I love to play games like shooting,fighting,parkour like Mirror's Edge and some others.But i like to play football and ride my bike with friends.Toribash is the best game i ever played because i like the fighting style and everything in this game.But if you are new in this game its hard to learn how to play.

GAMING LIFE
Im a very skilled black belt toribash player i really like this game.And im really good at making good sparring games and parkour too.My best mods are xspar,aikidobigdojo,mushu,wushu,greykido,judo and others.What i can do for this clan like record/make pictures/make clan videos and others: i can record but im not really good at making textures or pictures.
Last edited by Hunter0566; Dec 12, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
1. I wanted to join Godly because I wanted an active clan and something I could be active on. And hopefully something I would fit in.

2. My belt rank is Master, I don't see why you should ask for this since it says under our profiles.

3. I can benefit learning tricks, and maybe making the place better, I will not say that it's totally gonna happen.

4. I have never had any bans on my account, ever.

5. I am twenty-one, and my birthday was today.

6. Scarlet, simple answer.

7. I don't find a lot of stuff interesting, so I don't think there's any interesting fact abou t me anyways.
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post

To apply for godly you must follow these 7 rules in a orderly fashion:
1. Display why you want join Godly
2.Display belt rank
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan
4.Any infractions/bans
5.Age(optional)
6.Game name or real name
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present

1: The reason I would like to join 'The Godly Warriors' is because I personally LOVE Toribash. I hardly play any other games. Godly seems to be an extremely active clan, seeing that you are rank 3. This is another reason I would like to join.

2: 3rd Dan Black Belt at the moment.

3: I feel I can help (Godly) by participating in wars, providing ideas to the higher ups, and maybe from time to time creating textures.

4: Fuck no, I am a good boy -.-

5: 13

6: Game Name: Jaxonia. Real Name: Jaxon James Wise.

7: I like Anime. I plan to, either, design video games for a career, or become a proffessional artist. I enjoy Math. I plan to start a youtube channel soon. I am told that I am surprisingly mature for a 13 year old. I loved to spar and sometimes parkour, although I am honestly not the best. I used to play Toribash years ago under the name Chaoic01. I have surpassed the belt of it, which is blue I believe. I have been in numerous clans, ranging from (Berserk) to (Origin). Also, I created Godly.

Thank you for viewing my application. Feel free to discuss it among your fellow members.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post

1.I want to join Godly because i want to have friends to talk and to fight.I can help very very much because im skilled player and believe me in clan wars i will smash people.
2.There is my belt and my Rank [IMG]http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Hunter0566.png[IMG]
3.How you can benefit the clan? I can smash players in clan wars,i can donate much,i can help for everything and have fun with you guys and if anyone want to learn any move i can teach him if i know anything.
6.Emil/Hunter0566
7.My life
Hello My name is Emil and im 15 year old guy.I love to play games like shooting,fighting,parkour like Mirror's Edge and some others.But i like to play football and ride my bike with friends.Toribash is the best game i ever played because i like the fighting style and everything in this game.But if you are new in this game its hard to learn how to play.

GAMING LIFE
Im a very skilled black belt toribash player i really like this game.And im really good at making good sparring games and parkour too.My best mods are xspar,aikidobigdojo,mushu,wushu,greykido,judo and others.What i can do for this clan like record/make pictures/make clan videos and others: i can record but im not really good at making textures or pictures.

Nice app ima say yes cause you seem to have put a lot of work and it is a very nice app you are probs in :P
-----
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post

6.Emil/Hunter0566
7.My life

GAMING LIFE

Originally Posted by ScarletEA View Post
1. I wanted to join Godly because I wanted an active clan and something I could be active on. And hopefully something I would fit in.

2. My belt rank is Master, I don't see why you should ask for this since it says under our profiles.

3. I can benefit learning tricks, and maybe making the place better, I will not say that it's totally gonna happen.

4. I have never had any bans on my account, ever.

5. I am twenty-one, and my birthday was today.

6. Scarlet, simple answer.

7. I don't find a lot of stuff interesting, so I don't think there's any interesting fact about me anyways.

You have a nice belt and a pretty good app i'd say it could include some more detail but to answer your question were lazy :P (jk) i'd say neutral and let co and other leader decide
-----
Originally Posted by KCBeastly5 View Post
1.I would like to join to godly because I am a very keen person and is willing to listen to orders
2. My belt rank is blue currently
3.i think I will benefit to the clan by being nice, a small bit of competitive, also have a open mind and if trained may become better.
4.I have no current bans.
6.My name in game is KCBeastly5 and my real name is Casey.
7.I do not have anything interesting to say

Hope you enjoyed

Nice app still lacking a bit but not bad I like that you admit on saying you need training and listen to orders and nice/funny people usually do well in my book. Ill say yes
-----
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
1: The reason I would like to join 'The Godly Warriors' is because I personally LOVE Toribash. I hardly play any other games. Godly seems to be an extremely active clan, seeing that you are rank 3. This is another reason I would like to join.

2: 3rd Dan Black Belt at the moment.

3: I feel I can help (Godly) by participating in wars, providing ideas to the higher ups, and maybe from time to time creating textures.

4: Fuck no, I am a good boy -.-

5: 13

6: Game Name: Jaxonia. Real Name: Jaxon James Wise.

7: I like Anime. I plan to, either, design video games for a career, or become a proffessional artist. I enjoy Math. I plan to start a youtube channel soon. I am told that I am surprisingly mature for a 13 year old. I loved to spar and sometimes parkour, although I am honestly not the best. I used to play Toribash years ago under the name Chaoic01. I have surpassed the belt of it, which is blue I believe. I have been in numerous clans, ranging from (Berserk) to (Origin). Also, I created Godly.

Thank you for viewing my application. Feel free to discuss it among your fellow members.

yeah i'll ask but why waste time I already knew all this ill consider dough
Last edited by tully3; Dec 13, 2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
N I C E
That's cool, glad you guys like it :3 When can we meet so you guys can test my skills? im available today and tomorrow
Last edited by WreckerZ; Dec 13, 2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well tully. Since your only response was "I'll consider" even though my app was put together in a better manner than the others here, I can see you obviously don't want me to join. I mean for Christ's Sake! I applyed for my own damn clan and all you say is "I'll consider"? Jesus dude!
I'm just gamin' man
Lol,Jax,it was your clan,you shouldnt have left or did whatever you did to get kicked,like really,how do you get kicked from your own clan xD
The Roulettes'
Originally Posted by IAtomI View Post
Lol,Jax,it was your clan,you shouldnt have left or did whatever you did to get kicked,like really,how do you get kicked from your own clan xD

It's a long story. And you can't be kicked from your own clan.
I'm just gamin' man
Uh yeah you kinda can Jax,lol.But okay,if you have to apply to get back in your OWN clan,then thats so useless..Lol have fun
The Roulettes'