its cooollll clann
-----
you clan its cool man its cool
-----
recrut me please
Last edited by ArticPlay8; May 3, 2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Nickname in game: MADalpha

My belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Modes: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, taekkyon, judo, ninjutsu, wushu, xspar, graykido, parkours (fun), among other modes.

What is my reason for entering Clan: Due to certain problems with another clan, decide to come try to enter the Haunted, as I know that I will be loyal friends, true mates.

I like dogs and cats :3
Originally Posted by natmex5678 View Post
Can I get back into Godly

Like i said bro, get out
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Hi. My ingame name is Iamagec0 and i really enjoy Toribash. I have no infractions or bans. My in game rank is somewhere around 1,500,000. I am a blue belt with a 40% win ratio. I play football and have invented a game me and some of my friends play. I want to join Godly for a few reasons: 1. I want to be in a clan and 2. This seems like a good clan. I think i will benefit the clan by giving it more players and experience. I have applied for two other clans. Both rejected me. THANKS AND I HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT.
Wadapp?I'm actually want to join this clan because looks like awesome and XxX MLG XxX blazeit 420 wow / rekt #fabolous.I rekt scrubs who try to kill me.<--- english pls
I'm dont quikscopeing long time ago, but better than expected. My real name is Adam and i from hungary.I'm 18 years old.
i hope you say yes of my application.But if i'm not kill? I can make some awesome music's, so if u want MLG music i can make for you.(hoho) And i have aikido skillz m8.If you wondering(?) i'm lie, 1v1 me and than u get rekt.(yeah)
gg.
1. The reason i want to join is a friend of mine recommend this clan to me and i gave it a go mainly because i've never been in a clan

2.my belt is brown and my global rank 2424

3.i mean this if it goes right will be my first clan so i'm not sure what can you do i can donate if posible.

4 one for multi client who knew two people can't play on the same internet.

5 16 birth march the 4

6 Yunochan is my game Yuki Gasai is my real

7 i'm from japan and i'm a female . . . . id on't have anything else :P