Toribash
I'm busy, but not busy enough to force me to promote people that haven't proven themselves worthy of it. Nonetheless, I have been paying attention on all of you guys; I read every post you make and I constantly evaluate your attitudes, maturity, growth, intelligence, leadership skills, ingenuity, and so forth. If it comes to it I know who I will pick and I do plan on starting a small wave of promotions in the next week or two.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Okay Saru cool to hear someone as responsible as you making conclusions about clan members getting promoted.
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
Okay Saru cool to hear someone as responsible as you making conclusions about clan members getting promoted.

*HINT*Some one wants a promotion*HINT*
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Lol Kball I think you got the wrong idea :3
school gtg school in 5mins man i dont know were any of my classes r oshit man well peace i will not be on after school 330 my time i have foot ball 4 7 peace out elite members and kball
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
Lol Kball I think you got the wrong idea :3

o so you don't want a promotion
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Well i did'nt say that but your just have the wrong idea
well have foot ball at 5 till 8 whoops i got condishioning holly shit this is gonna suk
-----
backl from foot ball that was hard but for me x5 cuss im recovering from thishttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/39774029863807017228620.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...739918911.jpg/
those r in my ankle
Last edited by bloodrift; Aug 14, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What the heck did you do. Did you tear your your Achilles tendon?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]