Toribash
*Cough*
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Being staff in a dead game: Spurting out retarded things and having others think its got meaning or trying too hard and just looking stupid
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Being staff in a dead game: Spurting out retarded things and having others think its got meaning or trying too hard and just looking stupid

excuse u
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
RedPanda you should go back to marketing and what I said is true.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
UBER HAXOR
Sry Isaac Lopez
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
[TGS] finna ruin my damn life
EXPLAIN THE MADNESS

-----
Last edited by rittu; Aug 13, 2016 at 11:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump