Toribash
Original Post
What is the most important things that tricking needs?
It's clarified in the title, and what I mean by 'most important things that tricking needs' is that what a person should have to be able to trick, like body strength, flexibility, etc
Originally Posted by dank View Post
practice

everything comes with practice but i think he is asking which of all the profeciencies is the most essential in tricking for example balance, conserving momentum. i dont think its easy to answer because they all work with eachother but maybe thats just because i am colossal wank at tricking.
oh yeah
Realism is also a great value in tricking
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Using hold and relax properly.

Especially hold. I remember playing with biaker in lenshu years ago and he used to hold his joints with purpose - not just because he started with hold all and then made a move. I had no idea how to use that joint mode properly but its literally essential if you want to move more realistically.
Guys you misunderstood me, I didn't mean in toribash, I meant in real life, I am pretty sure there are some tricksters in the community of toribash
Last edited by Ihab7; Sep 16, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
If you have some light body,it may help you,probably you already know why: you might be more flexible with a light body.

Agility too,it's something you will need

Try to practice in a place wich have a smooth ground,such as sand,grass or even above a mattress,it may avoid you of having some problems if you fall.
Of course you later must do it on common grounds wich have concrete,rocks etc.

Practice is basically what will help you the most,good results come with some training.

It's basically about it,keep training and with time you will be good.

Also,don't hesitate in asking for professionals/more skilled trickers,they will give you more information and will make some critique to help you.

to start,you can try the easiest one: a backflip,after you "dominate" it,you can go for other tricks such as corkscrew,butterfly kick etc.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Ok but you still didn't answer my question certainly, I just want to know what should I have to be able to trick, I am not sure about the following but like should I have body strength, flexibility, high jumps, bones strength, etc. This is what I want to know, like a full list or whatever if you know what I mean
Well,basically you must be ready to do stuff.
Flexybility and speed is the most important ones,you will do most of tricks using legs and arms.
legs to jump and arms to make a body rotation.
Big jumps are useful,but dangerous at same time: if you get too high,you probably wont land on your feets,and with a heavy impact of you legs you probably will lose you balance and fall(pain on legs)(unless you have some strong bones,common strong is enought to avoid the pain and make a good land)
So,basically the most important is flexybility and agility.
Last edited by victortb; Sep 17, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
So bone strength and muscle strength, are important or are they unnecessary?
And how should I know that I have enough flexibility?
And is stretching the best way to develop my flexibility?