Toribash
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I honestly hate this event. First of all, why zombies and vampires? Second, you lose your shit when you lose. And over all, I judt don't like it

Maybe because vampires vs werewolves would be a little too much like twilight, and no one wants that now do we?

Personally, I loved this event because it gave us an option of becoming a vampire, zombie, hunter, or a normal dude. It also boosted the ingame activity because alot of people went ingame to try and win the prizes which boosted the overall activity, and the prizes are awesome. And the event puts a reason for old fags to get back ingame and play.

I liked this event because it was also a mostly solo event, where what you do can either push you forward, or drag you back. Unlike the Llamas vs Ponies.

But in the future, they should have more creature/zombie things to become because vampire and orc are common shit. They should have like batman virus and you have full void.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like this event because I can infect new players and they get really mad when they dont like the color xD.
hi
Honestly I hate it but at the same time,loving it cause I get log on my alt and infect new players but overall,I like to be Blue all the time (Blue as my tori color)
"Isolate and Devour"
I think it's pretty cool, but most low level players seem to hate it when they get infected by a Vampire.
Y U NO let me show off my Kirb-eh signature?
I thought it was great when I found it you could get a prize from it, Then after awhile it gets stupid because you gotta keep dismembering or fracturing your head just to not be a zombie or vampire.
[Edits] Self Editing Robotic Nut of Death. [Edits]