ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A true GTA IV story
One day in GTA IV, I saw a car I wanted near the arch, so I shot him with my shotgun, but a cop was near there and shot at me, until I got in the car and ran that guy over, but the backup came and chased me through the arch 'till I ran into the pump at the gas station, not exploding, when a cop car ABOUT TO EXPLODE flew passed me and exploded right at the opposite pump, not hurtting me, so I forgot the car and ran to the interstate and shot a guy with my SMG and drove, 'till a cop grinded my car over the shot rail over a large drop, somehow landing on all fours, while cop cars fell in front and beside me, exploding on impact, not hurtting me either, when I backed up into an exploding car, making my car close to exploding, when I ran out of the car's explosion range, it exploding, I ran back and jumped over a fence, soon realising my 4 star wanted level, I jumped onto a low crane at the docks, lowered down the crates, and fired a rocket at a helicopter, landing and exploding, on the ship nearby, soon running to the road, when I saw a S.W.A.T. team, and ran over the guardrail, through an alley, stealling a parked bike, and drove untill I got hit by a cop car and, now running, got into my safehouse, saved the game, and woke up, noone around me.

Untill a monkey-chicken with dragon wings spat lightning at me, sending me to Hyrule, where I got pwnd by Ganondorf.

THE END. :P

And yes, the first paragraph did come from the game.
Last edited by Jamie41196; Feb 3, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
ヽ༼ل͜༽ノ
Originally Posted by Robo-Mohawk View Post
That was one huge run-on sentence

Yeah, I just wanted to make a little joke of that.
ヽ༼ل͜༽ノ
So much for realism...
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Run-on sentences run on through my head and out the other eye.

Great game though. It's just too bad the pc port wasn't better optimized.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]