ES Recruitment Drive
Re: .rpl file editing
Originally Posted by stuntman021
I meant I don't understand how to edit replays like that angvel and stuff.

Niether do I.

But as of 12/7/06, I do!
razor arm!!

Wonder if someone could make a replay editing application so noobs could edit replays. If someone does, try to make a mac version.

this sounds like a job for...
Miko!!
please?
Attached Files
Elboball.rpl (54.4 KB, 94 views)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by Elbo
razor arm!!

Wonder if someone could make a replay editing application so noobs could edit replays. If someone does, try to make a mac version.

this sounds like a job for...
Miko!!
please?

Hehe, I would make one, but I cant wrap my brain around it. I just stare at the blank form, guessing on what to do next ... wait actually thinking about it. Maybe I could create one, it seems easy enough (Though unfortunately not for Macs, I dunno Mac code)
i have a preblem i have edited it to what i want but i cant get it to save it over the replay so i cant see it please help
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
i have a preblem i have edited it to what i want but i cant get it to save it over the replay so i cant see it please help

After you edit the txt file, click on file, save.
I dont get it :S i realy n00b and cant realy understand right now
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
I made a replay, edited at the last frame to crush the neck, and now the replay is extremely buggy. why?
Originally Posted by DeadEye
I made a replay, edited at the last frame to crush the neck, and now the replay is extremely buggy. why?

You probably erased something in the file, just save a new one to edit.
I'm trying to make a Java (which means cross-platform) replay editer,
but when I look at POS I realize there are 21 triplets, yet only 20 joints, and several don't apear to be in order. Can someone post linking each thing in order with it's triplet for each?. Ex:
Neck <1.000000, 0.400000, 2.590000>

If so I can complete my program and release it to the community.
I might charge a few forum credits for it, but anyone who helps me can get it for free.
Javagamer I don't mean to be an ass, but I've already got an editor out!
Attached Files
X3N\'s Replay Editor.zip (339.3 KB, 85 views)