Toribash
Originally Posted by pwnzafahra View Post
we just did a little weapons spar.
i feel like im making some progress overall in spars.
the ending was totally awesome imo

thats quite a short spar lol. would have liked it if you guys sparred a little longer. also, i tried to do some tricking+madman in the same replay :P what do you guys think?
Attached Files
Darkblood- new trick3.rpl (212.3 KB, 8 views)
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

yeah i know it was quite short but he had the perfect position to hit my head so we thought go for it.
and looked good enough to share it here
your replay was awesome.
i think it would have looked better if you did an heli / handstand in the end ( not sure if possible i dont play SP at all ) but nice combination on uke. i really liked that first kick
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Dark: You kicked the ground on the frist trick, after that the jump into the splitkick looks really good because you don't have to kick the ground to get into the air.
Maybe relax elbows a little when you're raising those shoulders. Makes it look less stiff.
After the split the replay looks a little too grabby and messy. Pretty nice transition to the pose.

Pwnza: Definitely practice your balance, learn how to anticipate that you will start falling and have to save yourself with arms(looks bad). Remember, the more you use relax and hold the more real it will look.

Made some tricking too xD (pls nevermind the ending)
Attached Files
ffffffffffffff.rpl (223.0 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post

Pwnza: Definitely practice your balance, learn how to anticipate that you will start falling and have to save yourself with arms(looks bad). Remember, the more you use relax and hold the more real it will look.

yeah balance while attacking / blocking (sometimes) is still a huge problem for me.
playing with swords was harder than i expected ( was my first time actually playing this mod ) for some reason i have a lot of balance problems with the swords, its even worse with the 2hander
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by pwnzafahra View Post
yeah i know it was quite short but he had the perfect position to hit my head so we thought go for it.
and looked good enough to share it here
your replay was awesome.
i think it would have looked better if you did an heli / handstand in the end ( not sure if possible i dont play SP at all ) but nice combination on uke. i really liked that first kick

Ty. Its really hard to maintain a heli spin on -30 grav but i guess that practice makes perfect.
Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post
Dark: You kicked the ground on the frist trick, after that the jump into the splitkick looks really good because you don't have to kick the ground to get into the air.
Maybe relax elbows a little when you're raising those shoulders. Makes it look less stiff.
After the split the replay looks a little too grabby and messy. Pretty nice transition to the pose.

Made some tricking too xD (pls nevermind the ending)

Reason why its so grabby is cuz im not used to -30 grav and i do agree with you that the replay is quite messy with too much grab. Im gonna try to do more tricking until im good enough to pull off corkscrews! also, i like the spin at 770 but the kick at 650 looks quite funny to me. try to fix it without contracting your other knee.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Feb 15, 2014 at 05:37 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Ive been trying to get smoother in my sparring so can you guys brutally judge these for me please ^^. Trying to move a lil more realistically. Thanks
Attached Files
Awesomest spar 24.rpl (642.9 KB, 5 views)
Awesome Spar 13.rpl (546.5 KB, 4 views)
Awesome Spar 12.rpl (875.7 KB, 5 views)
Awesome Spar 14.rpl (831.0 KB, 4 views)
Awesome Spar 17.rpl (580.4 KB, 5 views)
Awesome Spar 18.rpl (749.6 KB, 4 views)
Awesome Spar 21.rpl (674.4 KB, 3 views)
Awesome Spar 8.rpl (723.0 KB, 4 views)
one of the hardest replays that i have ever attempted. trying to juggle uke in the air is alot tougher than i thought but i managed to pull it off. this is just a wip though ^^
Attached Files
DarkBlood- circus3.rpl (121.8 KB, 7 views)
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Improving at a good rate darkey! The punch to juggle uke didn't look good imo.
The start was pretty good, although yeah generic..but you have to pass through those before doing some really great I guess. That kick could've gotten more speed and power.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Improving at a good rate darkey! The punch to juggle uke didn't look good imo.
The start was pretty good, although yeah generic..but you have to pass through those before doing some really great I guess. That kick could've gotten more speed and power.

Ty ^^ yea, the punch really did ruin the replay abit but hell, its really tough. My goal for now is to try to score a nice boom hit with the first kick in the air by "penetrating" uke's body. I tried to dismember both arms and the head with one single kick but i tried almost all combinations but failed. I'll fix the replay again tomorrow starting with the punch.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot