Ranking
if you mean for your videocard newegg has a good deal of gpu coolers that should work for your graphics cards
You don't say?
Been falling being in school, so looks like I can't get it till saturday afternoon now...
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
New vid:

Oh shit im like super exited now... Also imma get this day on the 11th even if I have to cancel a date so f yeah haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Just received news that steam released this an hour early?

BIG THINGS!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Getting it in a few hours.

Giggity giggity goo

edit:

Ah so the clueless wiha at the store told me that I couldn't get it till the afternoon, the dude then called me and told me that she was just clueless and that it was ready to be picked up when I got there, gah gah gah.

Got my cousin to go get it just now, going to pick it up from her tomorrow hopefully.

Edit2:

She got it for me <3

Gunna pick it up tomorrow morning :3

Last edited by AgentP; Nov 11, 2011 at 07:34 PM.
I've played 4hrs of this game in one day.......

anyways I'm a level 6 Imperial.

or in my version I'm a Stufe 6 Keiserlicher.

Pretty fun game, but giants are retardedly tough, atleast at my level, one hit is usually enough for them to kill me. Just been sneaking around them so far.
yea that's one draw back, i run away from them lol... i have a level 10 nord warrior.
You don't say?
Is the game online :S? or is it something similar to borderland but over9000 times better?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D