ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by CadenFire View Post
Im not american Im from germany and all of the german in me is gone now cause i left germany when i was 3
-----

No idea what you are saying.

Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Ive been watching anime for a long time now and ive been looking for a clan thats bout anime so im glad that a clan like this now exist and i want want to join the clan, im only playing Tb right now on the pc since im hooked on it but i was playing MC and wow some.

Hmm maybe a little more info on yourself?

I will ask my mom im turning 10 so she might let me watch all the anime
i want there is a 99.99% chance she will let me

I'm not rejecting you because you don't like it or aren't allowed, its because you barely know what anime is from the sounds of things, since you can't "play" anime.

Originally Posted by Headkill22 View Post
Hi my Name is Kevin i am 15 years old I love anime mostly sword art online In toribash my good mods are tplvmod.12 and aikido Sinon is a good clan that I would join for anime discussing and Just good times with Sinon
And she is on my favorite anime show. Concon i hope u accept this app.

You're in a clan already...
hi I would like to apply to join Sinon i am a 2nd Dan and south african my winrate is 51%

i am active and enjoy clan wars and playing with friends <I love gaming
my fav colour is Purple and Black <
my fav food is chips < Random i know right XD
my main language's are afrikaans and english <
i play alot of minecraft < BTW im 14
my skype is Estiaan Koen <

My favorite anime is fairy tail and soul eater and amaga kill

My favorite anime character is Kirito from SAO

Enjoy the rest of your day and a happy new year

wait what?

OTAKU FOR THE WIN
I will ask my mom im turning 10 so she might let me watch all the anime
i want there is a 99.99% chance she will let me

No offense bro (and it's not my decision to decide) but I think you might be a bit too young...
Just my opinion.
Hi im KillerBotX and im 10
I would like to join this clan because it seems everyones
on it and I would like to join plus I like concon a lot!

I will bring skills and respect.
I can watch anime .

I watch all your video's and stuff.
You guys are awesome plus (its all about concon!)

Thanks for reading and hope I get in the clan.
Also extra replays below

On a game I play art sword
Attached Files
KillerBotX - Im larfarn.rpl (200.5 KB, 4 views)
KillerBotX - Subway.rpl (283.2 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by LuXun7 View Post
Hello my name is LuXun7 and I have some experience in Toribash some of my favorite mods are xspar, big dojo aikido, and boxshu mushu. I also love anime some anime i watch are 11 eyes, bleach, naruto, and highschool of the undead, also attack on titan. I am leaving my clan because it is very unactive.

Hmm, would have prefered more information but accepted, welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by bloodmask3 View Post
hi I would like to apply to join Sinon i am a 2nd Dan and south african my winrate is 51%

i am active and enjoy clan wars and playing with friends <I love gaming
my fav colour is Purple and Black <
my fav food is chips < Random i know right XD
my main language's are afrikaans and english <
i play alot of minecraft < BTW im 14
my skype is Estiaan Koen <

My favorite anime is fairy tail and soul eater and amaga kill

My favorite anime character is Kirito from SAO

Enjoy the rest of your day and a happy new year

wait what?

OTAKU FOR THE WIN

Welcome to Sinon! xD

Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Hi im KillerBotX and im 10
I would like to join this clan because it seems everyones
on it and I would like to join plus I like concon a lot!

I will bring skills and respect.
I can watch anime .

I watch all your video's and stuff.
You guys are awesome plus (its all about concon!)

Thanks for reading and hope I get in the clan.
Also extra replays below

On a game I play art sword

I think you have the wrong idea, although it is a clan by me, it's not about me though. It's for people who have an interest in both online gaming and anime.
Application
Hello ConCon,
Im Blackdev11 and Ive been watching your youtube channel for about 5 months now. Im 13 years old, and I love to watch some anime and also, I love drawing Anime characters (Manga). I play lots of games on PC and on ps4, such as Destiny, Toribash, Fifa 15, DriveClub, Need for Speed and many more.
Everyday I try to get on Toribash because I do martial arts in real life. So I love to try and perform some of the things I do in martial arts to toribash. I may not be the best, but I just love to try and win and try out new things.
Im a determined person so I never give up, also I never doubt myself. I am confident and I have a lot of sportsmanship. I prefer teamwork over independent play. It would be a pleasure to join Sinon because I can play alongside you and many other great toribash players. I can provide teamwork, confidence, sportsmanship and determination to Sinon. Thank you. I hope you read this and take everything I have said into consideration.
Originally Posted by Blackdev11 View Post
Hello ConCon,
Im Blackdev11 and Ive been watching your youtube channel for about 5 months now. Im 13 years old, and I love to watch some anime and also, I love drawing Anime characters (Manga). I play lots of games on PC and on ps4, such as Destiny, Toribash, Fifa 15, DriveClub, Need for Speed and many more.
Everyday I try to get on Toribash because I do martial arts in real life. So I love to try and perform some of the things I do in martial arts to toribash. I may not be the best, but I just love to try and win and try out new things.
Im a determined person so I never give up, also I never doubt myself. I am confident and I have a lot of sportsmanship. I prefer teamwork over independent play. It would be a pleasure to join Sinon because I can play alongside you and many other great toribash players. I can provide teamwork, confidence, sportsmanship and determination to Sinon. Thank you. I hope you read this and take everything I have said into consideration.

That's great and all, but you're in a clan already...
Hey concon,
I'm Probro2219, luv ur channel bruh. Im 13 december turning 14, i like anime movies and i play TONS of games. Fifa 14, fifa 15, forza horizion, nfs rivals, toribash, unturned, alien isolation, warframe, PvZ gw, and a few more like borderlands. I like toribash because i do boxing, wrestling, and taekwandoe. I wanna joiin sinon to help out n' stuff. I make jokes which have swear in them at moments so just watch out XD. What made me join Sinon is you because you have great sportsman ship aaaand... yea. Wuld luv to join sinon (she-non) cause i can provide you guys art if you want (lel). Thanks 4 reading this.
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
Hey concon,
I'm Probro2219, luv ur channel bruh. Im 13 december turning 14, i like anime movies and i play TONS of games. Fifa 14, fifa 15, forza horizion, nfs rivals, toribash, unturned, alien isolation, warframe, PvZ gw, and a few more like borderlands. I like toribash because i do boxing, wrestling, and taekwandoe. I wanna joiin sinon to help out n' stuff. I make jokes which have swear in them at moments so just watch out XD. What made me join Sinon is you because you have great sportsman ship aaaand... yea. Wuld luv to join sinon (she-non) cause i can provide you guys art if you want (lel). Thanks 4 reading this.

And the anime that you watch?

Originally Posted by Blackdev11 View Post
ConCon Im not in it now

Hmm ok added. Welcome to Sinon.