ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
WANNA JOIN US ?
Clan Organisation :
* KungFu94 is the Spirit Master. Founder and big player, you will often meet him in game.
* Kyat Co-Founder. Gone to clan FR_Death

Recruitements :
* Contact us through the forum (post or PM)
* Give us a valid email to get in touch with you
* Be a nice person (not an a** ***e)
* Spend time with us ingame in Jeet-Kune-Do server to see if we like each other and if you have a good behaviour.
* Be active ingame and on the forum
* Fun and serious
* Respectful (of opponent and oneself)

From now on, you will have to be at least 16 years old to apply to the clan.

Please post your applications here.
Last edited by Kyat; Dec 23, 2008 at 07:09 PM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
So, the name's Lyte! And I'd like to join J-K-D. I'm not 16 just yet, but it's my "approximation" Haha. Anyways, I've been playing for about 7 months now. I'm at Black Belt... Cause I took a small break for a while... Anyways, Kyat, KF, you both have met me in-game before I decided to apply. If you want to reach me, e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for considering.
Yep lyte ;)
Good post, thank you
We will meet again ingame ;)
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
I'm The13Ghost, I met you guys in-game and decided to apply. You guys have seen me play. I'm 16 and I'm decently good in the game, very active aswell. but not on the forum I only check it out from time to time.
i beat masterkungfu94 in-game a while ago, and he said that i could join jkd. i am a brown belt, nearly black. i have played for about 5 months now, and i am a lot better than my belt says. i like to train and fight with black belts, they actually stand a chance. I am JFC3, and ask masterkungfu94 and he will remember me. Please let me in. Thanks!
Last edited by JFC3; Dec 2, 2008 at 11:52 PM. Reason: oops made a mistake
Hey, This clan looks so Awso-....... im not 16....oh.......do ya think u can let in a little 13 year old, im almost black belt :> And ranked 15000, and since ive only been playing for about 4 days now, i make very fast progress!
hi guys. i got my blackbet! i am like slaughtering everyone, so please let me in! See my last post for other info.