Ranking
Nnaass- Read...
Apparently
those are examples of my heads in front there are desighns on teh back also but tell me wat u think these are not for sale but the red and blackhaired emo guy is i do request not to complicated plz ty tell me wat u want i make it

Got it?
Kthxbye
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
You cant even spell his name right.
3 poor examples.
Lack of any experience (hosting images)
Not known on forums.
If you'd like to sell these examples they'd be worth...50tc?
Noone will request here, since you didnt even state prices.
Also, insulting potential customers isnt good idea.
Learn a bit of grammar and use punctuation.
Wow, Capsing. Gratz.
240...I remember, is that this guy who couldnt read simple messages? And was begging for no qi void everywhere? He had like 300 posts, so not really known.
Bad reputation, IMHO.
But eh, I get out of this thread. Dont wanna make problems.
ok here isw the deal ill sell all meh heads ive made in sets or just certain parts i make wem preytty good but i need a helper with full body textures to do the pic i only got the top half of the tetxures if u like to see my robotic set join s server on toribash called textures we may discuss there u may sighn up to be my scrrenieguy i will pay 20% of wat i make if he poses in the pictures with my texture sets on him/her i make good dj emo heads just go to that server sighn up that makes it that u can guarentee urself some tc i may raise the price the screenie guy up to 50%! ok go t the server textures in toribash
umm that goes with a ste tho and those are not for sale and wow 1 post i dun believe u the ones i got up there are examples