ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Plan] GRAND IRC OPPENING!
Since nowadays people have problems to spam(a lot), discuss off topic, get pwended, not booted etc...

I am planning to open up a few IRC channels. I already opened the following:
#TBFoodLovers - For my organization, Toribash Food Lovers to Discuss about food.

#Interviews - Basically planned this for all sorts of interviews, Admins may use this too. If people want to get interviewed.. They may go there,

#Elsewhere - For 100% spams and offtopic.

I want to know what you think, bad/good ideas. What IRC channel I should create, I could even use some partners for +q and +v 's

Once they are open, people will get a chance to speak what they want, in the specific place for it, that's what I was thinking.

If any of you have ideas on this, please let me know. I am really eager to look forward to this. If you can please put this link in your signature or just spread it out,
if you support this. If you want to put it into your signature: GRAND IRC OPENING <--- copy paste that into your signature.

Little amounts of help will do good, thanks for your close attention, I really appreciate it.
Last edited by list; Jun 3, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Why do you think Interview will fail, yeah it may but why?
And please tell me or suggest some other IRC channels that may come in handy...
What do you think?
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Hmm, to discuss clan wars maybe?
. . .

Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
Hmm, to discuss clan wars maybe?

It would be useful to communicate quickly without having to meet in-game or leaving your current match.
-But I doubt there will be daily activity there

boricua

#Elsewhere < #Toribash > #chat, and there are already IRC rooms for everything that is needed.
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 3, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
#Elsewhere < #Toribash > #chat, and there are already IRC rooms for everything that is needed.

^Yes - besides if anyone needs to make a quick group chat they could always open a room by themselves

boricua

Hmm, okay then.
let me think somemore.
. . .