Ranking
Original Post
What skills are you learning at the moment?
Skills such as Art, Coding or just anything else?
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
If we want to keep this thread alive, refrain from merely stating a skill and be on your way. Elaborate on why you're learning it, what you're gonna use it for etc...

I'll start, I'm teaching myself how to improvise cocktail/jazz piano, cause that's the only thing I haven't managed to develop the skill for when it comes to playing the piano.
I'm also starting to teach myself (online and stuff) how to develop games. I know how to code, but I haven't had practice with game engines, starting off with unity and gonna work my way up from there.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I am taking more science classes in high school right now (next year is my last year) so I can familiarize myself better with the periodic table, life science, space science, etc. For when I go for a bachelor's degree in teaching Science (most preferably integrated or chemistry).

Also taking 3 art classes next year so I can get better with my drawling skills and will hopefully help my computer art skills.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'm constantly learning about space and shit. I'm also still trying to learn league, so I would count that.

Also I want to learn how to code and use a video editing software for youtube reasons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I recently started learning carpentry and welding.

I'm always had an interest in building things (Father was a Building constructor Also built my house for me)

I'm mainly learning it to do things around the house..

For instance my bed frame is broken so i'm hoping I can fix that
Doing a 5 day intensive stand up comedy course at the moment through my uni.
A lot of fun but quite challenging to come up with what I consider funny material. The hardest part is that material that you might not think is good enough could kill a show (and the other way around too) and you just don't know because you haven't had a chance to present it to anyone other than your classmates yet.
I've been getting into Chess. I know enough to beat the average person but I get demolished by anyone who takes it just a little serious.
Well, i'm learning how2art because it's apparently one of the few actual passions in my life, and also because it's also kind of marketable if i get good enough. Somehow. It'd be cool if i could live off of it, though.

I'm also learning programming and various engineering trades as per my study, but that's more of a "i don't know what else i should be doing" thing, and/or metaphorical safety net. IT engineering > warehouse'ing, at least for me.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm learning how to rock climb! I've only been doing it for about a month but I can do some 5.10's which is pretty difficult. I've got my own gear and it really helps that I'm 6'1"
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit