Ranking
I'm taking a 300 yr wizardy class to help with protect myself from the evildoers who would want to harm a cute starfish like myself.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
All my skills are sport based so im trying to learn a soccer skill i made by my-self (yeah i made a new skill and i can't done it well) it consist on use the left foot for raise the ball "like 3-8cm off the ground and 10-19cm to the side" and then with the right foot do a instand kick on it , its very helpfull when you are around the big area and you want to look badass . whatever all im learning its about soccer .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I'm starting my GCSEs after summer. I took art graphics, triple science and computer science. I want to become a GP one day, but if that fails I can always become an indie game designer.

As for hobbies, I'm learning the drums. I've been playing metal and alternative since. I really want to learn jazz, but that takes a lot of skill. I need to remember that the drums aren't on the spotlight. The artists I play to are varied, but I play a lot of Avenged Sevenfold, Escape The Fate, 30 Seconds To Mars and Imagine Dragons. I've started playing a couple of Bullet For My Valentine and Of Mice And Men
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Doing a 5 day intensive stand up comedy course at the moment through my uni.
A lot of fun but quite challenging to come up with what I consider funny material. The hardest part is that material that you might not think is good enough could kill a show (and the other way around too) and you just don't know because you haven't had a chance to present it to anyone other than your classmates yet.

lool no way that's great.
How do they teach that? I guess it's a super general question but I'm interested to know how those kind of classes actually work.

I'm learning CAD n stuff to make buildings except I hate it so much and the guy who was supposed to teach us it in uni is the worst. Also because I was ill and everything I missed a lot of it.
Teaching myself everything my uni should be teaching me about architecture but I find myself going off on tangents that are super interesting. Which is nice.
(although now it's a grind until my deadline and I want to kill myself)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Oh I am an expert programmer and right now I'm learning a new language to make something new. I like the make my own games and that's what I was just doing now lol.
Currently taking 2 summer courses, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics at university for my aerospace engineering degree, procrastinating on my homework, as I type this, LOL. In about a week, I'll be done with these two courses and move on to advanced fluid mechanics, and some bullshit GE.

In my down time, I have been training grip, and have progressed quite a bit since I started but have started to plateau a bit and it will definately be a bit of a struggle to get to the next level
🫷🦚🫸
Advanced subjects in order to get ahead in life i have to increase more and more of my knowledge towards IRL problems mainly this help benefits me erasing viruses off of whatever device i may currently have or will have in the nearby future not only that but if their is a problem that someone has over their device i am able to fix it (so i will be a technician towards this).
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Currently I'm trying to learn Russian, French and German.

I have had classes in both German and French and I am able to speak them, would like to get fluent in them.

For school we had to choose a certain something and do that for 12 hours in total throughout a few months, some chose Make-up, others chose Drama, I chose the course Russian, I'm far from speaking it well, but I am still trying to learn it myself, have some papers we got from that course, the Russian part of the Toribash forums do help a lot with the reading, learning to know what each letter is.

I'm also drawing a lot, have been drawing for years, but I'm trying to go for more realism so I'm trying to develop that, and using more color.