Ranking
you reminded me of this story with yours. my teacher had taken my cards and said i could get them back at the end of the year. it was the first week of school and i didnt want to wait until the end of the year to get my cards back. my mom was a teacher at this school btw. i asked my mom if i could go to school early with her that day and she said yes. when we got there i told her i had to go to the bathroom. so i ran off and she thought i was going to the bathroom but i went to my teachers room. obviously my teacher would notice if the cards were missing so i took some crappy ones from home and replaced them in here drawer.
Tree
I had a shit ton while growing up. Got into when my older cousins gave me their cards.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I used to collect them, I just play the TCGO now though, it's convenient to be able to play without the hassle of pulling out a bunch of cards, as fun as that is. It's just to bad I don't have any friends to play with (or at all, really :P).
I try to get into the game but I just don't seem to enjoy it. I feel like it would be more fun to play in real life
Tree
I have the original 151, well I did but I lost them in a house fire in like 2002 - too upset about it to start again tbh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I meant the original 151 Pokemon, not the original set. I collected them with my sister

Anyone get those dragon ball z cards?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
i once traded some of my cards for a blastoise with completely japanese writing on it
i found that pretty kewl
dreamy suicide act
Did anyone actually play it? I had no idea how... Still don't
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu