Toribash
Original Post
remove realtimeghost from the game
idk why rtg is even a thing at all

it's too much of a liability to have in the game and whoever would be strongly opposed to this is a fucking cheater and a fraud

how can you expect to have a ranked system and good clean competitive fights if u have this bad feature in the game?
Last edited by skizz; May 15, 2021 at 11:37 AM.
yeah just completely negate the fact that this is one of the most useful things to turn on during mp replay making
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
idk why rtg is even a thing at all

it's too much of a liability to have in the game and whoever would be strongly opposed to this is a fucking cheater and a fraud

how can you expect to have a ranked system and good clean competitive fights if u have this bad feature in the game?

It's mainly for people who are sparring together, helps coordinate the spar better. Etc...
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Originally Posted by sir View Post
All rooms have realtimeghost disabled by default

You're lying, people literally make it a point to turn it off when the create a bet server or before they duel and it's been off already this whole time.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
we got some cheating ass players runnin around and yall don’t wanna admit it

t(-_-t)
the only thing it's good for is sparring

tell me, if someone were to cheat in a duel what is the ONLY possible way they could do it?
an rtg hack of course

brute force the feature that lets you read your opponent's every move in between frames. ive been getting suspicious of some of u rat motherfuckers and the more u stay silent about it the more guilty u are

really makes u wonder of the credibility of some of these so called "gods"
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
You're lying, people literally make it a point to turn it off when the create a bet server or before they duel and it's been off already this whole time.

I am not. Here's how the code looks like

cpp code:
// ----
if (num_connected == 1 && modes[MODE_AUTOOP].i == 1) {
// -----
// room values cleanup here
// -----
realtime_ghost_mode = 0;
}

If you have a bug to report that I can replicate, please do so either in tech support or ping me on Discord.

Originally Posted by skizz View Post
tell me, if someone were to cheat in a duel what is the ONLY possible way they could do it?
an rtg hack of course

brute force the feature that lets you read your opponent's every move in between frames. ive been getting suspicious of some of u rat motherfuckers and the more u stay silent about it the more guilty u are

really makes u wonder of the credibility of some of these so called "gods"

There's no "rtg hack" that we know of and I doubt it's even possible. Either way, I added a separate level of protection with 5.51 so that game client doesn't even send RTG data to server anymore unless realtimeghost is enabled (though even before the only way to obtain your rtg data when it's off on server would mean stealing your packets sent to server directly - in which case your realtimeghost would be one of the last things you'd need to worry about).