Ranking
dude just got read like a book so fucking hard that he thinks they’re cheating with an RTG hack lmfaoooo
Originally Posted by sir View Post
I am not. Here's how the code looks like

cpp code:
// ----
if (num_connected == 1 && modes[MODE_AUTOOP].i == 1) {
// -----
// room values cleanup here
// -----
realtime_ghost_mode = 0;
}

If you have a bug to report that I can replicate, please do so either in tech support or ping me on Discord.

There's no "rtg hack" that we know of and I doubt it's even possible. Either way, I added a separate level of protection with 5.51 so that game client doesn't even send RTG data to server anymore unless realtimeghost is enabled (though even before the only way to obtain your rtg data when it's off on server would mean stealing your packets sent to server directly - in which case your realtimeghost would be one of the last things you'd need to worry about).

are you sure? because people can still grab in lenshu multiplayer to this day despite it being disabled in game rules...

also i would appreciate some transparency on that 5.51 update i think that would be some crucial information or I wouldn't have made this thread in the first place
Last edited by skizz; May 17, 2021 at 10:51 AM.
Yes, I am sure. "This bug exists so this completely unrelated thing must exist too" kind of logic doesn't really apply here.

5.51 update logs has rtg update listed. I'm fairly certain I've been listing all the changes in game client updates since the moment I started solo devving.