Toribash
Original Post
Miner's Replay Thread
So ya, I decided that I actually want peoples feedback on my replays rather than having them in my replay folder only to greet me when I open toribash.
Here's a few to start this thing started =D

All cnc is appreciated.

Wow, it's been a while huh. Not sure how long I'll be doing this again but at least for the near future I suppose.
I'm honestly nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen lying around but it's my take on the whole replay thing.
Any and all cnc is appreciated, feel free to be a dick :P
Attached Files
#M - Battered.rpl (140.3 KB, 44 views)
#M - Power Tool.rpl (248.3 KB, 22 views)
#M - Spiritual Possession.rpl (149.1 KB, 18 views)
#M - Gone Phishing.rpl (100.6 KB, 17 views)
#M - Rain.rpl (205.0 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Miner; Nov 30, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Battered - I don't really like the opener, it looks a tad stiff? Anyway, the launch was nice, and I liked how you got the split and then lead that to a weird boom thing. You pretty much froze there again, but it's all good.
Rain - The shovel opener was terrible, I think I wanted to cry after seeing it. I like how you pushed uke up with your right hand and got into a launch position. As you were ripping uke apart with your hands, I noticed that your legs didn't move at all until it was their time to shine.

I watched all of the others, but they didn't interest me enough to CnC.
father of philip scone
Battered:I like the opener and its cool the first frame is cool like you ready to kill him or rekt uke.

Rain:I like how you put him up then ready to rekt him.
CLICK IT
Since your two replays were CnC'ed, I'll CnC the others.

Power Tool: The first hit was really generic, but the manip was cool. Avoid getting your head hit next time. Maybe a bit more polishing and smoothing out. Still though, it was damn awesome

Spiritual Possession: Again, the generic opener. Maybe next time, try to make better openers. The grab then the back kick weren't really impressive, but still, you got the momentum for some boomhits, and that's great. Overall it was above average, but you could do better.

Gone Phishing: Your movements before the hacked decap were simply nope. You spun left, then right, then left. It would be better if you continuously moved right or left only. If you really want to change direction, make it look smooth, not forced.

Overall, your replays are better than most that I've seen
Heart of Gold
I got to was that you gotta work on your flow in the 2nd replay and relax. Gone Phishing was great and a wtf. Rain: It was cool how your looked decab looked clean.
Made some new stuff :>
Attached Files
#M - A Penny Short.rpl (85.2 KB, 17 views)
#M - Spare Change.rpl (157.5 KB, 15 views)
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Movement could be smoother, hits could be more, skeets could be faster. So overall pretty decent, and you are improving.
After a month of nothing, I present to you another replay.
Attached Files
#M - Morning Dew.rpl (169.8 KB, 16 views)