Toribash
Hey can I join your clan?

Story of my Name

i'd love to join your clan, i'm a green belt and i am pretty good at aikido and ok at twinswords, i hope you accept me to be a part of your brotherhood
-----
thts badass, truly
-----
the logo
-----
oh and if you're goin for assassin's creed kinda thing you have enemies i think its like knights of the templar order or somethin...
Last edited by ixeek717; Aug 7, 2011 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ixeek717 View Post
i'd love to join your clan, i'm a green belt and i am pretty good at aikido and ok at twinswords, i hope you accept me to be a part of your brotherhood
-----
thts badass, truly
-----
the logo
-----
oh and if you're goin for assassin's creed kinda thing you have enemies i think its like knights of the templar order or somethin...

you are accepted and yes i got the name from Assassins Creed
this is going to be a clan for helping noobs become awesome fighters
this is going to be a more badass version of Bleu
and if anyone wants to donate TC to help get us towards becoming official
-----
Originally Posted by aeroboyz View Post
can i join? i'm a 3rd dan. i play ninjutsu, aikido, and some spiritwrestling.

you are also accepted
Last edited by maestro123_old; Aug 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sorry to disappoint anybody, but the clan is dead, nobody donated so we cant become official and everyone is quitting because we arent official i am sorry i just wish we couldve made it far
D,:
/invade

Maestro Im not going to join your clan im going to join [Sick] Clan
and next time don't put like we are becoming offficial you have to earn 50k to become official ok?

Oh and

P.S.: you should be active since you are a leader and you should become stronger by fighting ingames if it doesn't work practice in single player form and make sure if your in aikido don't do shovel or any noob moves once you grow higher belt. OK? ^_^
Last edited by Zyaro; Aug 14, 2011 at 09:20 AM.

Story of my Name