Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Tofu

Vegetables

Xbox's because people could finally get a life, and play PS3.

Duct Tape (If removed it will save lives)

Whole Grain Bread

I disagree with literally everything in this post, nice.

I say we ban

any language that has a less than 1% world population usage

ammonium bicarbonite

blue cheese

MrJingles1
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post

I say we ban

ammonium bicarbonite

blue cheese

MrJingles1

You'd be ruining many cultures by banning a language because it's not used by most of the world.

I would ban the ability to ban things, forever.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post

I say we ban

ammonium bicarbonite

blue cheese

MrJingles1

He said no people. ;o

But we should remove chemical weapons because those aren't fair, and also nuclear weapons because those just screw up the environment and everything around it for at least 20 years. And I'd also have to agree with Isaac because why should we ban languages we never heard of? I also think we should ban tasers because I think pepper spray will get the job done, because tasers have, and will probably be abused by many different people.
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
He said no people. ;o

But we should remove chemical weapons because those aren't fair, and also nuclear weapons because those just screw up the environment and everything around it for at least 20 years. And I'd also have to agree with Isaac because why should we ban languages we never heard of? I also think we should ban tasers because I think pepper spray will get the job done, and has been abused for many years.

Tasers are an extremely useful non-lethal weapon. Pepper spray is close range only, afaik. Getting rid of tasers would be terrible. Do you want cops to be shooting people with a real gun rather than a taser?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
They have bean-bags and rubber bullets so why would they need a taser?

And in my opinion I think they can think of creating something much better than a taser.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Cigarretes Hate those.

All the shit that the governement puts/lets in our food

Junk food. Corn Syrup High fructose corn syrup
cigarretes(weed is better ^^)
also guns.
i think they are an unfair way to battle,i mean,its almost h4x.
"oh lets shoot them,we r going to be comfortable while they die."
i prefer to take my katana and battle.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
WAr

Hate

Bloodshed

Racism

Murder

School
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by MrMadPanda View Post
Low iq. People with an iq lower than 104 should be shot.

Great, let's create a world full of geniuses then expect them to clean bathrooms, work in McDonald's and sweep the streets. Angry pandas always have the worst plans.