Ranking
Original Post
School
Hows School for some of you my school just started today but it was a good first day.Today when i was in school the 8th graders starting pissing me of
but i couldn't fight cauz its the first day,anyways i would lose.

So talk about your school and our school days

Note: No offence to any 8th graders that play toribash.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
i started high school and i already hate freshmen even though i am one
pennis and also dicke and balls
Started school about 3 days ago as a 9th grader which is currently the senior at my middle school. It's alright, nothing different, I'm not trying to portray the typical "dick" around here that picks on all the new people at the school.

As far as classes go I like them a bit more, feels like the work is finally starting to catch up to what people my age should be able to do.
Junior (11 out of 12) here
Taking all the advanced placement classes I can, ie Math, Science, English
Dont bother with after-school activities

I can hang out with whoever I want, one day I hang out with the popular kids, the next with some of the scene kids, then the nerds, etc. I'm pretty much able to talk to anyone at my school. (not the creepy hanging out in the background where everyone avoids me)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm a freshman in highschool and it is nothing like I thought it would be. I mean they don't have recess or even snack time D:

As for my subjects my first semester is okay but 2 out of my 4 teachers are "Grammer Nazis" and are out to fail everyone. I got lost a few times, and I don't really have a lot of my friends in my classes but the cafeteria is okay, and sadly I got slapped on the butt by the seniors. T.T
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lmfao, welcome to freshman life^

I'm a sophomore (10 out of 12) this year.

Shit's pretty chill. Everyone's pretty nice, classes are fun, and hang out with friends.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Tss last year in high school. my mom said that my senior year will go fast as shit. Not her exact wording. There are alot of teachers saying that when i graduate, id wanna go back. I guess thats kinda true because i defo dont want the responsiblities that you get when youre an adult

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
tomorrow at school there is going to be fight i will beat up spiderhulk. spider hulk is saying i am always lieing because i said i catch fish .he is annoying. plus saying hampa gave him 5th dan .but he has blue belt ban him from the game plz.saying the f word to me.