Ranking
All of my schools suck, so I've been in an online school for a while, but my friends persuaded me, so I enroll on monday.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Well, my best friend got arrested for something as other people say. I got the class with mostly everyone i hate. Theres lots of whores in my class who go out with 20 boys a year. Theres no A,B team this year. I hardly have any friends in most ofmy classes.

Good things that happened so far is I made the football team, I have 1 mean teacher.

This is going to be an awsome year!!!!!!!

not
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 9, 2011 at 04:28 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
I'm a junior now(11/12). The last 2 years, and all through middle school I was getting honors classes. I got really fucking lazy my freshman year and failed a couple classes since I hate homework. My sophmore year I got even lazier and fucked up bad. Now I have all normal classes. I'm happy though. The only difference between honors and normal here is the honors give you a shit ton of homework. It seems the normal classes focus more on just trying to get the students to learn, rather than giving a ton of work for no reason. Most of my teachers have said they won't be giving that much homework.
I confirmed this with my friend who still has honors and all that, and he has a ton of work, an essay, 2 math things, some other stuff. I've only had a few assignments which were easy.

What pisses me off though is I knew the stuff fine without homework. They just give a ton of homework because fuck you, that's why. If they only gave homework when it was needed then I'd do it. I already have to go to summer school at some point since I'm missing a few credits, so I can't be lazy anymore.

I don't know anyone this year. My friends all have 1st lunch, and I don't have any classes with them. I didn't know very many people to begin with, though. I'm rather introverted, and don't see the point in befriending people I have minimal shared interests with, so I'll probably just be a loner this year.

Oh yeah, the students in normal classes are a lot slower than honors. We spent 4 days in algebra 2 on fucking slope intercept form. We were supposed to already know this, and we spend 4 days on it. I'm not complaining, it's less work for me . It's also easy to feel really smart in there since no one knows the answer to a lot of stuff.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
what grade are you in even

6th
-----
i am just proud to get out of class first cauz i am the first to run to the door and then i run out
Last edited by johnny217; Sep 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
Bigass blackout today means no school

Lucky!!!!!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
i started high school and i already hate freshmen even though i am one

Hey i hate freshmen too, but im a sophomore, and the ones on my bus are so annoying that they almost got punched in the face.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Well, being the kings of elementary school(grade , things are going good. Kids move outta the way, nobody picks fights with me, and everyone is like a family. Tis be fine.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I'm a junior now(11/12). The last 2 years, and all through middle school I was getting honors classes. I got really fucking lazy my freshman year and failed a couple classes since I hate homework. My sophmore year I got even lazier and fucked up bad. Now I have all normal classes. I'm happy though. The only difference between honors and normal here is the honors give you a shit ton of homework. It seems the normal classes focus more on just trying to get the students to learn, rather than giving a ton of work for no reason. Most of my teachers have said they won't be giving that much homework.
I confirmed this with my friend who still has honors and all that, and he has a ton of work, an essay, 2 math things, some other stuff. I've only had a few assignments which were easy.

What pisses me off though is I knew the stuff fine without homework. They just give a ton of homework because fuck you, that's why. If they only gave homework when it was needed then I'd do it. I already have to go to summer school at some point since I'm missing a few credits, so I can't be lazy anymore.

I don't know anyone this year. My friends all have 1st lunch, and I don't have any classes with them. I didn't know very many people to begin with, though. I'm rather introverted, and don't see the point in befriending people I have minimal shared interests with, so I'll probably just be a loner this year.

Oh yeah, the students in normal classes are a lot slower than honors. We spent 4 days in algebra 2 on fucking slope intercept form. We were supposed to already know this, and we spend 4 days on it. I'm not complaining, it's less work for me . It's also easy to feel really smart in there since no one knows the answer to a lot of stuff.

Well the point of honors classes is that it`s SUPPOSED to be harder and more challanging, hence it is for honor students or people that can actually handle it.. the reason they give more homework is probably because you need to do more since it`s an honors class..
Junior year's going perfect for me.
I had 2 quizes so far and I turned in all my homework.
(Hopefully that lasts the whole year... lol)
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@