Ranking
Chicken
because if you ask "What came first? The egg or the chicken?"
i'll answer egg :3
also known as Darrand
Op should look up evolution.

Or I guess creationism if you're lazy.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by tristan100000000 View Post
well there was fish the fish turned into lizards the lizards turned into chickens and the chickens laid eggs.

Fish lay eggs.
Lizards lay eggs.
and after those evolutionary steps comes the chicken.

so egg of course.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
No real explanation for this to be honest, nobody knows, all I can say is evolution and mutation.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
The or came first because on the sun it had to choose to burn or to not burn THUS OR WAS CREATED
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
What the fuck are you people talking about?

Evolution: Universe created by accident, blah blah, big bang, blah blah, bacterium evolve into fish, blah blah, fish lay eggs, so on and so fourth.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Pretty simple.
The egg. It was laid by a bird similar to a chicken and the baby chicken inside the egg mutated and became a chicken that we know today.
This has degenerated into rampant idiocy pretty quickly, so I'm killing it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&