Toribash
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Dota gets updated regularly. You do not only get completely new heroes in HoN, also in Dota. Btw, most of those new "heroes" have a random selection of skills from Dota heroes.

The different maps are a plus for HoN. Won't argue about that.

Already said my opinion to the environment.

LoL's comic style is a matter of taste. Still, the producer's actually try to not make it look like a simple rip-off. They didn't steal dota heroes, instead tried to make their own original heroes for example.

Just to let you know that not only HoN has some nice features. There are also gaming platforms for dota which also record your stats etc. An example is garena. The producers of HoN required to pay real money for ppl to see stats in their previous games (Savage 2). It wouldn't surprise me if it would be the same in HoN.

Yes, my comments are filled with hate, because I don't like to see cheap rip-offs, which obviously just try to make money. I hope dota retards will switch over to HoN because of the cool graphics...would clean up the community a bit.

HoN is geared around making a better DotA. I see where you are coming from with the whole just trying to make money thing, but most of the income will go towards hosting the servers (as HoN isn't peer2peer to prevent things such as laggy hosts and maphacks). You can't honestly say that LoL was made purely to entertain the masses and not capture a great deal of money using the "gap in the market" for these sorts of games, yes I know it will be free to play, but that doesn't mean you wont make money form it.

As I said, I havn't played LoL. The features in the video seem quite nice, except from maybe the fact that you have to unlock heroes. I see how it could prevent certain harder to play heroes from being picked by newer players, but part of the fun of these sorts of games is the diversity. Most games have unlock systems to keep players playing, but games like DotA have such high addiction levels they don't need unlock systems.

Also ownage, I don't have any invites atm but come to #hon on irc and we'll try and sort you out. :>
:D
Thanks for the invite sebseb (:

Add me to the list aswell, name is ownagehuh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Could i get an invite plz+thx
Thx Galrath

Adds me to the list please
Acc name is the same
Chickenpox
Last edited by Chickenpox; Jul 27, 2009 at 02:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Could i get an invite plz+thx
Thx Galrath

Adds me to the list please
Acc name is the same
Chickenpox

Invitiation sent.

I think the interface is better than the one in WC3 actually, just looks a little confusing at first. I prefer Demigod over HoN, though.
♠NO♠
Heres sort of a let down.

MY COMPUTER'S GFX CARD CAN'T HANDLE THE GAME D:

but luckily, i have the best aunt in the world and she just bought a 3000$ computer and it has internet, its fucking beast and can run toribash, max settings, shaders with NO lag at all, so i will prob be on tommorow hehh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I'm all signed up and downloaded (thanks goes to RedDevil) and now I have have the K2 exeption problem, theres no fix as of yet...
R
R A R
R
Hey can someone tell me where to sign up and download?
The only thing I could find is torrents and this.