Toribash
Well, I am rating the last three because I have yet to watch the others.

Split-cap6: Very cool flow in this replay I also love the clean hits (stupid Uke foot kicked you in the ass after the fact, but oh well) I like these sorts of replays, where Uke is broken and his head falls forward and then is decaped. 8/10

3hitcombosuddenflow: I really like the beginning. Explosive and makes me go "wtfhowhedothat!". I cant say I am too fond of the decap though When I watch the replay I can clearly see you didn't have allot of options, but I also wish it could have been somehow prettier and you look a tad stiff when you do it. Still though, its a smooth flowing replay. 7/10

Splitcap7: Me likey. At first it looks like you are going to kick, but then you get a split punch and sexify it up a bit. My only suggestion on this replay is to bend the knee a few frames earlier to give it a more fluid look. 8/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I actually bent my knee on the frame the split happened. Not going to go back and do it again though. I'm pretty satisfied of the result

Thanks for the comments guys. Expect something on Saturday. Nothing spectacular sadly.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's fuckin' sexy.
EDIT2: Ehh, I'll post it on Thursday to be on time with Pirate's Event.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Mar 17, 2009 at 11:11 AM.
Okay, here we go.
Their both basically the same replay, just diff variations.

Why I love these replays so much:

BOOYAA - Sexy spinny split kick and a 4 DM boompunch followed by a very smooth pose transition
BOOYAARGGH - Spinny 4 DM boomcrotchkick but only a 3 DM boompunch. Pose transition not as great.

The first is a stylish replay and the second is brutal. I really have no idea which one I like better. Please comment on these and post why you like one or the other better.
Attached Files
DJ-SplitCap8-BOOYAA.rpl (148.8 KB, 88 views)
DJ-SplitCap8-BOOYAARGGH.rpl (96.9 KB, 99 views)
BOOYAA's - Ehh, they were both pretty amazing. If i had to choose, i think i'd choose the first one because i like the dancing better on that one.

DJ-SplitCap7-HandWalk - The ghosting was a little annoying and there was nothing special about it. When i saw the MF when you started posing, i actually watched the entire replay expecting for something more.

DJ3hitcombo10-SuddenFlow - This would have been perfect for the contest that was on a while ago where you have to be as brutal as possible without touching the ground. For just a replay though.. Mmm.. Well, i enjoyed your nograb replays more and when you started posing next to ukes torso, you could have got another dismember there. I'd give it a 8/10.

DJ-SplitCap6-360v2 - It was a nice decap and split. Nothing more to say.

There was a frightening amount of replays on the first page so i'm not going to watch those.
Whoop Whoop
Indeed.

Very nice replays. You've got some talent.

9/10 overall

/Phil
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
those were AWESOME replays! I'd love to see this out of you, so... can you attempt a skeetshot? I think that would get a lot of attention 8D
K. Skeet here. I forgot to turn Self Damage on which is why Uke's head didn't turn red. Skeeting really isn't my thing but I can do it if I feel like it.

The second replay is just something I felt like adding.
Attached Files
DJ-It'sOneKickISwear.rpl (149.2 KB, 83 views)
DJmadman33-GrabLike.rpl (354.5 KB, 73 views)
Two more madmen.

Just for kicks.
Bada bing, bada BOOM. You don't have to comment on OptUke0 though.

I forgot how to get the direct link to the replay. I didn't feel like uploading them again, wastes space and since I have dial-up atm, it takes quite a while to upload
I liked Just for kicks. Im not much for C&C because I suck at it.

9/10
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...