Toribash
Original Post
Laptop making funny noises plz help!!!
My laptop keeps making these funny buzzing noises and i was wondering if anyone could help me
ATREYU ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clean your fan...

Flip your computer and screw out the screws. Remove the fan and clean it and the area where the fan was. Also check that no stickers are overlapping the area of the fan.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=143168 <-- use that page for a more detailed direction on how to clean your fan. Keep in mind that different computers have different structures. Just make sure you get through the basics.

Edit: Fixed the link XD
Last edited by masterlip; May 17, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
lol, you don't even know what model laptop he has, how do you know where the access panel is for the fan? 90% of laptops I work on require the stripping of at least 5 parts to get to the cpu fan...
insert sig there
Thanks my computer stoped making the sounds so its all good thank you i would give you a reward but idk how to and it wouldnt be much anyway im not that good so i dont win that often
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post
lol, you don't even know what model laptop he has, how do you know where the access panel is for the fan? 90% of laptops I work on require the stripping of at least 5 parts to get to the cpu fan...

true but my dad knew how to get to the fan he just didnt know that that was the cause