ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I got a itouch for my birthday!
like this: any amount of free aps, but only 1 dollar every week for an app that costs money... Get me some games!

what to do: plan out my next few months for me. Give me a good description of the games, rate it, find some screenies, show me what its like.

Rules: i can't steal money, so don't bother telling to do something above my budget. also, convince me that i'll have something to do every week, but not to burn out all the good games very early. Remeber: free apps are free

prize: Yay TC! (up to 1000TC), for the person with the best advice. I'll only give out tc if we reached at least 40 high quality posts.

gogogo..... Good posts might get a bonus too.

Random app advice welcome as well. however, you won't be getting tbe prize money for that.
- its been a while
TAP TAP REVENGE TWO

Its a music based timing game. The point is to Tap the three buttons in time with the dots, Sorta like guitar hero. Its Free and if you have wireless internet you can download lots of new songs for free. For a free game i like it, plus with the new songs every couple of days you never get tired of the songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnWrSLeoBpM

^Tap Tap Revenge 2 movie
itouch is awesome
I have an iphone
If you need any help with it, let me know.
I never really understood the difference between the two....

Like one has G4 or something? They look exactly the same to me. Any other differences aside from the calling thing? (and the cost difference)
- its been a while
They aren't called "itouch," they never have been, and never will be. They are called Ipod Touch.

For games...
Tap Tap Revenge 2
Kingdoms
Lemonade Stand
Lightbike
iMob
Archer
Copter
Lux Touch
any "Papi" game
Topple
iFighter
Sol Free

Yeah, those are all the free ones that are good. I also like Rolando, TopGun, and Glyder, those cost money.

Things that aren't games that are good to have:
fring (AIM, MSN, etc.)
Just Light (A white light for reading in the dark)
Howcast (good "how to" videos)
Grenade (blasts your ears)
Google Earth or Seadragon
Translator (if you use one as much as i do)
IRChon (IRC client for ipodT/iphone)
Flixter (for movie showtimes and stuff)
Pandora (online radio)
GraphCalc
Dictionary
FML (pretty entertaining)
iPhunny

A lot of these require wifi to work, but I don't know if you have that...
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
If somebody calls it an iTouch one more time I'm Going to kill myself.
You should save up and get coloursplash
Crap, i need to see steve. somethings wrong with my IPOD TOUCH.

so when i try to download stuff, it tells me to input my password right? But i can't switch accounts. The only way to switch accounts is to deleate all previous setting, which is such a haggle because it means that i have to set the wireless connection again.

Anyone help?
- its been a while
I think it goes with the account that's on your computer. One time I decided to go on Japanese iTunes and when I plugged my ipod in and went to the app store it was Japanese.