Ranking
Original Post
Oh, hello.
So, this might be the last night I'm sitting in front of a computer for a few weeks. I'm getting a new one!

But when I get that new computer, I don't think I'll come back here. This place just swallows all my goddamn time and I really need to spend all the time I can on school stuff and real life problems. So basically I just need to stuff done. I will probably still hang around irc though.

What will happen to ORMO now? Well it was pretty much falling appart anyway, I'm sure it'll work out.

Droobles, drabbles, dribbles, bye.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Comon Splinter, ORMO wont die. Its a fuckin awesome Organization. There's no way ORMO can die.
Anyway, Good Luck on what your having problems with.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Holy shit, even though I hate you so much, it's sad to see you go. But it's good that you'll hang on in irc. That's always something. Also, who's gonna be a new leader?
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Goddammit Splinter y u do dis? If you ever leave #ormo entirely then i will come to sweden and steal your meatballs. I see your reasoning, but it's sad to see you go like this. :c (also i hope to fuck you aren't above some minecrafting when you get back else i will be genuinely fucking sad)

Also, about me being leader, if you all want me to, then i guess i could. I'm not a terribly responsible individual though, so bear that in mind.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm actually all for shook as leader. he isn't too active though. how about larfen? I must have some position such as recruiter though.
Last edited by Isis; Jan 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM.

D: Cerial?!?!? Super lame dude.

Shook4Leader.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]