Ranking
I'm on a new health regimen to make sure I drink at least 64 oz of water each day! I've only done it for two days and gosh dang can I feel the effects all ready! Wow!
Um, hi guys, I'm iAwesome and I always finish my homework and get flying colours for my grades! Smoking, having drugs and having sex are for the feeble-minded! Don't succumb to these devilish temptations! Work hard and you do whatever you set your mind to!
That sounds amazing orko, and iAwesome that is some sweet educational ciffs your a scaling man keep it up. I myself have just learnt that I made a 90, 94, 93, and 90 on my final exams college and high school sides. I think some of your smarticle particles have sprinkled on me over the years and for that I am grateful!
Wow, great job you guys! I have been reading the nutrition facts on food packages, now I know the appropriate serving sizes for my favorite foods.

I'm going to bed now, gotta get those 8 hours of sleep. However, not before I brush and floss my teeth!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't care for those electric tooth brushes because they are so strong that it makes my lips numb.

Also I lost 10 pounds by just reading and watching food labels so yeah, watch those labels people
Last edited by Shmevin; Jan 29, 2016 at 05:20 AM.
I love being a good boy and getting a golden sticker
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
love and affection
Last edited by millie; Jan 30, 2016 at 08:59 PM.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
he wanted to remind us what to post.
Last edited by millie; Jan 30, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best