Toribash
he's been waiting patiently for months I say we let him in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
lol you gotta be kidding.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
iPrime would fit in with [fl0w] perfectly. Stay on top of the activity. Can't wait to see how you guys do in the CL.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Here is a replay that Kane wanted.
Attached Files
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
iPrime would fit in with [fl0w] perfectly. Stay on top of the activity. Can't wait to see how you guys do in the CL.

This is the third comment I'm seeing on how we're going to do in CL this year... can we assemble the slumbering nest and shake off the rust for it? I'll make a thread if there is interest
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Well guys I think it's time for me to part ways, I will definitely still be in game with everyone in here, but the clans activity has sort of just pushed me away, I see me posting more on other clan boards currently and having more conversations with others than being in here, I will hopefully still be a part of the family, just can't take the inactivity anymore. It was nice being here for the past two years and I can't thank everyone here enough for accepting me, but now it is time for me to part ways and see what else toribash has to offer me.

Cu around Mat.

Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Here is a replay that Kane wanted.

Thx Lamby, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
This is the third comment I'm seeing on how we're going to do in CL this year... can we assemble the slumbering nest and shake off the rust for it? I'll make a thread if there is interest

I would be up for it, but only casually.
Alpha will win this year anyway,i called it first .